I made a SB Minecraft server

if you wanna voice chat there’s a special discord server too: https://discord.gg/Sn67hSp

Hmm. I guess I was building some floors in the tree too.

Very rainy today :]

1 Like

Hello. I might stream on this again. @HOBO last night watched me do a really relaxing stream where I do what I am best at: build bathrooms and spa’s

i logged in for a few minutes last night, just to get everything set up and ready to go when i’m going to play, which should be a bit this weekend. let’s get an adventuring party together. i want to go off on a vision quest. we can live off the land and never return home.

I will make a dying world for you to explore the corpse of

Too real.

actually itll probably just be a large bathroom

3 Likes

I’m going to log on tomorrow afternoon and play a bit, fix any problems I find. See some of you then???

I think I might like to get in on this too, I believe my username is Chimbuku

Added! Let me know if that turns out not to be your name

That worked, thanks!

1 Like

Alright so I played a bit with meauxdal and gave a bit of a tour, I’d forgotten how much work folks had put into their constructions! It’s a pretty great server y’all.

I updated some of the plugins (tree chopping works again), I think I’m going to record a tour video so new folks have an idea of the lay of the land. It’s very confusing.

I really love Minecraft

2 Likes

Oh sweet. Hmu when you do the tour!

2020-06-17_23.24.26

3 Likes

Can I join from the Switch version?

1 Like

this is on the java edition, but i think there’s another thread where infernarl is hosting a bedrock edition server: Minecraft Bedrock Edition SB Server

1 Like