I made a SB Minecraft server

Boy, do I have a lot to learn about silverfish. I went into the stronghold portal that was made and found the end portal, and I guess there’s a silverfish spawner there… I let one or two of them run wild while looking around the room, and then turned around to like a solid dozen of them swarming my feet. I lived, but they thoroughly vandalized my Damascus Steel armor! They also decimated the surrounding architecture like termites.

I don’t fully understand how Silverfish work either. They’re too deadly to observe :-/

3 Likes

I installed Sonic Ether’s Unreal Shaders and

guys

this game is fucking gorgeous

of course, i get 17 fps but when my fixed graphics card comes in i’m gonna run this at the extreme settings

1 Like

I’ll have to pick up that mod when I get the chance! I got a GTX 1070 recently so I’ve been enjoying actual framerates of late.

I haven’t logged in for a few days, getting ready for a move next week so I’ve been busier than usual. I haven’t lost interest, though!

Haven’t been on much myself, busy at work and actually workin on gognio! But I logged in tonight and put some roots on the big ol tree. Needs more roots.

Stavekoff

i updated my account coz i was sick of spammers offering to buy it. i’m very.

Okay so the server was apparently down for a while, but it’s up again. The live map isn’t working for some reason, and I haven’t actually logged on to test it, but…

you’re both whitelisted!

@eska @stavekoff

I’ll poke around some more at this on Saturday, maybe

Yo, can I get whitelist? Username is thesycophant

done!

I’ve updated all the plugins that had updates but there’s a strong chance that some of them won’t be working, particularly the color portals and the death chest/death compass. The map is back up and running though!

http://198.154.120.46:8123/

EDIT: Oh, and I updated to the latest version of Minecraft itself so you don’t have to run some sort of old version.

is this done now

hello i never have time to play minecraft anymore but the server is up and running and I think everything important is working

i can whitelist you! have I done this already?

nope - same username as here, tho

bang, you are whitelisted. Let me know if anything weird happens when you join the server. I don’t think I’ve logged on for like a year plus?

is it still up? whom wanstd’ve to play tonight

Someone get a modded server going and I will be SO down for this

It’s still up, I need your MC name and I’ll whitelist you

There are a bunch of server-side plugins that make the game fairly different, including a whole tech tree plus teleporters that anyone can create. Read more at http://clint.neocities.org (click on the minecraft block).

Actually this is exactly what I feel like doing today. Wooo.

Just gunna be working on that tree. Last time I made a root with a room and a trapdoor that goes to some cool caves.

1 Like