god, i'm so sorry (superhero-comicbook nonsense)

yeah daredevil never had to fight an evil vapor cloud

Yeah I know pretty lame imo

Imagine if Colin Farrel had been daredevilā€™s baddad all along and he turned into a dadcloud after literally chewing the scenery and there was daredevil in the sky punching baddadcloud screaming TAKE IT TAKE IT ALL

better than the Netfflix show unless it finally gets out that daredonger???

1 Like

So I got talked into seeing Venom. Itā€™s mega goofy. The symbiote doles out relationship advice to Eddie, and by the end itā€™s need to feast on human organs is played about the same way as ALF talking about eating the family cat.

Itā€™s not a good movie, but I think I dug it more than most the recent name brand Marvel stuff Iā€™ve seen lately (which isnā€™t much). Definitely Much better than that Dennis Leary Spider-Man movie.

5 Likes

lol

1 Like

Thatā€™s the only memorable part of that whole movie!

1 Like

i heard it wasnā€™t even gay?

1 Like

it just made me think of a spider-man movie starring no cure for cancer-era denis leary as spider-man, which wouldā€¦ be good???

3 Likes

crosspostedish from my tumblr:

Venom (2018) is a transgressive art piece about a mentally ill man whose intrusive thoughts take an active role in his betterment and self-care

also Venom kisses Eddie. Venomā€™s wearing a female host at the time but is in Venom-form at the time so u kno wtf goin on :eyes:

2 Likes

That makes Venom actually seem interesting but I bet itā€™s still bad?

1 Like

itā€™s bad but itā€™s good

1 Like

how could it be bad if it has a 30% on rotten tomatoes?

1 Like

In remembrance of Stan Leeā€™s passing:

RIP

1 Like

Capt Marvel looks a little lame but that Av4ngers trailer had me marking out so allā€™s good

1 Like

i think captain marvel looks cool! It does look a little bit too much like the Marvel ā€œhouse style,ā€ but Iā€™m trying to retain the perspective that it is actually the next collaboration between the star and directors of Mississippi Grind, and just assuming there is some layer of depth that they are hiding in the trailers

1 Like

yeah I hear you! I will certainly go see it and have a great time. but the trailer is pretty generic and Iā€™m not totally sold on Brie Larson as a galactic-scale badass. trailers pretty much always suck and I avoid them whenever possible though.

Wow another laser person