Games You Played Today Oratorio Tangram

i knew about it because fear factory did the soundtrack

it is an interesting game that is sadly pretty unplayable

1 Like

So Iā€™ve heard. Is it because of all the bugs, controls or both?

I love how itā€™s a battle between God and Satan and you (Bob) are the mediator between this celestial conflict.

If Kid Icarus and Blade Runner had a babyā€¦GEDDIT!? :smiley:

i donā€™t remember it being buggy, it was just awful to control! itā€™s usually cheap on gog though and worth having a look at

1 Like

If you, like me, thought to yourself ā€œI donā€™t need to buy Puyo Puyo Tetris because this demo is perfectly sufficient for my PPT fix,ā€ you are WRONG!

WRONG!

If you, also like me, have an import copy of this game and only played basic VS because youā€™re lazy and donā€™t want to translate menus for your girlfriend, you are LAZY!

So LAZY!

I recommend putting on some chill music and playing the game in Fusion mode on mute for a great night in.

PS: hit me up if you want an XBO copy.

2 Likes

I imported the Vita version last year and completed it 100% and I kind of regret it because now I want the English version super bad

1 Like

I imported the Japanese version and barely played it and I bought the us version and still havenā€™t played it.

This is how I video game.

I imported the vita version too but mostly stuck to endless mode. Kinda wish there were single player versions of swap and fusion mode. I just want to chill and not have to fret over a CPU opponent ruining my good time as learn some patterns.

Iā€™ve finally completed all three versions of Fire Emblem Fates! Took me some 150 hours in all, I think? I can now say with confidence that Conquest is still the best one. Revelationā€™s lategame gets pretty good at times, though.

3 Likes

New faction in Titanfall 2: Chappies.

The new map is incredible. Managing the momentum decline on curved surfaces feels great and itā€™s dangerous for Titans because of the pervasive vantage points.

I switched to the Cold War and Iā€™m laughing my ass off at the splash damage salt.

2 Likes

Oh man, Iā€™m back in

i am never playing enough titanfall 2

Was playing Rogue for the first time with the Oryx Design Labā€™s tile-set.

For those who are interested; try it out.

(Scroll to the bottom of the page.)

Played like 15 minutes of the Prey demo and itā€™s as we all suspected: an amalgamation of the most critically over-hyped FPSā€™s of the last 20 years. Iā€™m certainly ok with that, but sometimes I wish I could staple a Metroid Prime poster in the cubicle of every developer attempting to make an FPS, just so it could be there to stop them from doing some stupid shit.

1 Like

it worked for new doom!

2 Likes

The first full-price new game I buy since probably December and itā€™s SNIPER ELITE 4.

S N I P E R E L I T E 4

Such is apparently my commitment to exploding Nazi testicles.

2 Likes

I almost started my campaign on Medium!

What a mistake that would have been!

You have to play on Hard or higher to play with realistic ballistics modeling!

2 Likes

I got 2 when they were clearing it out on the eve of the release of 3 and I feel like these games are under-rated. Sure, there are some awfully low-brow aspects to them, but theyā€™re the best games to carry on the tradition of hilarious (and optionally deadly) pranks & traps to play on the AI a la Snake Eater. And, yeah, the realistic ballistics modeling results in some very tense moments where you have to trust your judgment and instinct on a momentā€™s notice.

I think 3 is actually a very good WW2 Metal Gear sans all that Kojima stuff (it is about discovering plans for a nazi MEGATANK and blowing it up).

1 Like

Iā€™ve reached a little past ending [B] in Nier: Automata and Iā€™m quite happy I didnā€™t decide to wait on it. I like all the dumb little stubbies and it being an aggressive crunchy fightmans that Platinum is known for. Once youā€™ve got a nice set of chips and youā€™ve got the timing down itā€™s difficult to reach a point where you could die on Normal, although it nearly happened when status effects became a thing and I had no cures for themā€¦I had full minutes waiting on basically all my actions.

I was worried Iā€™d go through the whole huge first level without shooting any ballsacks but then two of my officer targets were finished off via popped gonad.

Phew!