Games You Played Today Oratorio Tangram

got an update recently, maybe they fixed it? it’s workin for me, check out these big buxxx

1 Like

Awwww yisss

1 Like

guys this meta is really depressing

1 Like

got some Pocket Puyo Puyo Sun goin today

7 Likes

i looked but i couldnt find a way to do this … it seems like the saves are tied to your psn account so you can’t delete it. maybe make a throw away psn account just to redo the tutorial.

also there is a fairly large “Tutorial” section in the “Underworld Rolodex”, but that just has pages of information rather than letting you play.

The 22nd can’t come soon enouuugghhh

It took me long enough but I have finally gotten into Minecraft. Like, deep into it. I’ve been playing the PS4 version every night for over a week, both by myself and with my nephews, and have really come to appreciate how deep it is. And they keep adding new stuff! I understand now why Microsoft paid $2 billion for this. I mean I thought I understood before but now I really understand. This shit is infinite. They’re just going to keep adding on to it and it’s going to be the goose that lays golden eggs for a thousand years.

My buddy from work used to be deep into it and he’s been enjoying talking about it again now that I’ve started playing it finally. I’ve been appreciating his hot PRO TIPS. He’s like you gotta do this and you gotta do that and I’m like oh shit he’s right I do gotta do that stuff. It’s overwhelming the amount of stuff I gotta do in this game at some point. I’m in the process of building an epic castle with a village on a mountaintop and I have a portal to the Nether built and I have plans to build a base in there at some point so I can hang out in there for longer periods and find more cool shit to bring back to the regular world.

Whenever I next get around to building another gaming computer I’m going to put Minecraft on it and mod the fuck out of it.

4 Likes

Instead of playing any games I took 150 games off my Steam wishlist. That still leaves me with like 150 lol.

3 Likes

Nice.

I have been “playing” way too much Crazy taxi Gazillionaire and it is a problem.

Okay this game I downloaded months ago from PS+, Lumo, has totally hooked me after I nonchalantly started playing it. Charming, mildly challenging, little secrets to find… I dig it. Makes good use of a limited player character and interactive elements in the environment.

6 Likes

Finished Dragon Quest I

I’m tempted to start Dragon Quest II to complete the Erdrick Trilogy, but my holidays are over. Humm.

1 Like

i have all these cool video games and i haven’t played one in weeks. :weary:

2 Likes

this is the relatable content right here

played two hours of Dark Souls 3. it’s…ok?

Beat 20XX on its easiest mode on my third ever run. It’s not easy.

It’s a real good game though.

Figured I’d take one last shot at enjoying Sonic Mania before deleting it.

The game was not having it- Titanic Monarch doesn’t stack up to Scrap Brain or Metallic Madness, let alone Wing Fortress or Death Egg, the final boss tries to recapture the magic of the Doomsday Zone without the slightest idea of what made it work, and the true ending is apparently a lead-in to Sonic Forces, of all things.

Victor Vran is a pretty satisfying diablolike so far, and Doug Cockle doing the protag’s voice was a nice surprise.

Heh

hater living up to name

3 Likes