Games You Played Today Oratorio Tangram

you don’t dress them up but they do flips and have good moves

2 Likes

You do dress them up, there’s plenty of customization options.

In terms of level design and general pacing RE4 really is a perfect videogame

1 Like

what? No way! The pacing is like the worst thing about it!

I disagree. :boh:

You can’t see the changes in PxZ so what’s the point

For some reason I thought everyone who ever said the JOGCON is terrible was just using it wrong, and I was looking forward to writing a post about how great it is. But I tried it today and it’s actually fucking awful and I’m sad about it.

1 Like

I have harbored the same apparent delusions and am now bummed.

Everyone either uses both thumbs as little hands (my brain can’t handle this, and it was slipping off really easily–if only my thumbs had their own little thumbs), or sticks their left thumb in the little hole (felt like it was slicing a circular hole in my thumb and also really hard to make circular motions that broad with just your thumb).

I tried just using my whole left hand and it was still really hard to get a grip on. Maybe if you replace the jog wheel with a little plastic steering wheel. The motor is actually really powerful.

Also did you know it only works for ridge racer 4 & 5?

1 Like

i heard that the ps2 ridge racer spin-off r racing revolution is also compatible?

Maybe but not from what I’ve heard.

By the way if anyone wants it let me know, it’s the limited edition box thing with a sealed copy of 4 and I’ll throw in 5. Of course there’s a big selectbuddy discount.

nvm I completely misunderstood what you guys were even talking about :stuck_out_tongue:

Lichtspeer is kind of a cute time-waster.

1 Like

It’s kind of the video game equivalent of a book you’d call a page-turner, I think. You can just burn through the whole thing without even trying to rush through it.

1 Like

Exactly!

There’s no fat on it, just pure videogame

i played ~5 hours of prey over the last few days and then lost all interest

i don’t think i like ~ immersive sims ~

1 Like

I got the dragon’s trap remake because it’s so admirable and because I felt like having something new to play on my laptop

no regrets (except picking hard mode)

2 Likes

Played like an hour of No Man’s Sky today on a new save. I forgot how vaguely irritating the beginning is, but then I met an alien and got excited to learn their language

been playing pokemon white, 7 badges in

5th gen is the only generation i’ve never beaten a game from. pokemon black was the first game i ever preordered and i made it up to 6 badges and didn’t care anymore and stopped playing.

i dunno what the hell i was thinking back then because this game is great! i think it’s so sick that the game sticks to only new pokemon, it reminds me of playing 1st gen as a kid.

i really love spritework so i love how it looks way more than x/y or sun/moon, and i really like how explorable the world feels. there’s a lot of areas tucked away and it’s so interesting and rewarding to me to find a cave down a stream and stuff like that. i don’t even have 8 badges but i’ve already caught two legendaries just because i’ve been exploring a lot! that’s really cool to me.

3 Likes

got the slow loads world record for shadow tower. pretty cathartic.

28 Likes