Games You Played Today Oratorio Tangram

thought id be real bad at nier auomata but im only regular bad, nice surprise

2 Likes

i believe the pcengine version had some qol fixes and is borderline playable but only the famicom port got a fan translation and itā€™s a google translate job

though it did lead to this screenshot at least

1 Like

Iā€™ve been playing Max Payne 3 because itā€™s been on sale and itā€™s a good time but all I can think about while playing it is how Parker complained and complained about the console version and I thought he was being a baby and then when the PC version came out he beat it on Hardcore immediately

Anyways I dropped the difficulty to ā€˜easyā€™ a few hours in

I only played it once through initially, cause my computer could barely handle it; a month or two again I played it again, had forgotten pretty much everything about how to play it (it is completely different from any other thirps), and beat it on hardcore without much trouble. Mouse + framerate is v. necessary

Itā€™s a combination of being bad at video games and how I just want to run around like an idiot and shoot people in slow motion :woman_shrugging:

been playing wizardry 1: proving grounds of the mad overlord.

pure dungeon crawling experience, immensely exhilarating.

4 Likes

On what system?

pc-98.

i donā€™t know why i keep playing vns when none of them seem to have any of the impact of my favorite one but doki doki literature club was alright i guess. it didnā€™t go where i expected it to and itā€™s a pretty short experience over all. if you never bother to play it than nothing of value will be lost tho.

3 Likes

Whatā€™s your favorite one?

1 Like

Was my first guess lol

i like nier automatata

5 Likes

Iā€™m stuck with my laptop for a bit so trying to find some low-intensity games that this baby can handle.

I played Kingsway properly for the first time today, I donā€™t remember buying it so I was probably drunk! The interface and music is very charming but boy howdy am i sick of permadeath games. I just grabbed all the music from the steam folder and I think Iā€™m good on this game.

Also forgot that I bought dead cells! not sure how thatā€™ll go without a controller but hey ,worth a shot.

1 Like

Dead cells has a very clean flow on kb+m.

1 Like

yeah Iā€™d say itā€™s only like 5% easier with a controller if that, both options work really well

In new Spider-Man, if thereā€™s no sling shot skill/action is there at least the ability to hold on to a line in each hand? That was nice way to steer away from buildings or keep in the center of lanes.

revisiting chrono cross cos i need that blue-skies but of course my idea of blue skies has to involve a sunny tropical dimension in which you are supposed to be dead

13 Likes

I think thatā€™s the plot of FFX?

technically you never existed in the first place in FFX

Also death is a concept without any meaning because the dead can exist and live alongside the living in FFX. The plot stakes make no sense since thereā€™s literally no barrier between life and death

5 Likes