Games You Played Today Oratorio Tangram

Wario Ware Gold demo is fun and a charming way to revisit old games, the good Wario Ware formula.

The full voice acting is a hell, though. Like, oh my god.

I don’t think I can buy this cursed game.

Anyway, been playing a ton of 2003 Wario Ware today.

2 Likes

I did play maybe the first couple hours of '13. The idea of seeing Lara become survival and adventure hardened was good, I just wasn’t really feeling the motions. Couldn’t even tell you what stood out aside from the frequently torturous situations she was put through which was obviously a thing of contention, well particularly for that one key scene.

It’s a kind of game I might go back to eventually if like, a few dozen others weren’t always going to be ahead in line.

kero blaster is cinema
pink heaven is the prodigal child of kirby’s dreamland

7 Likes

I am sure all of you will be surprised to learn that Albert Odyssey Gaiden for the Sega Saturn is a mediocre JRPG of no value to anyone.

If Working Designs added anything they added spices to white rice.

You do fight “Leather Vampires” and meet a team of women adventurers that include a furry dog maid and that sounds more interesting than it is.

1 Like

I have been playing nothing for the past three weeks.

(—except daily World of Warcraft for the Auction House, and Animal Crossing: Mobile Microtransactions, and a nominal amount of Hearthstone.)

1 Like

getting my butt kicked by sonic mania still. It turns out I’ve always been bad at sonic games!

Currently trying to figure out what SNES game I wanna play too

32 posts were split to a new topic: TR13

i didn’t play any games today but i watched the last armageddon intro

there’s no way the rest of the game lives up to this is there

5 Likes

Played some Valkyria Chronicles. Noticed that as an artifact of the art style melding realistic machines and military gear with anime character designs, Alicia’s binoculars have eyepieces smaller than the visible portion of her retina.

10 Likes

nu-raider games just make you wonder, where in the hell did it all go so wrong.

The main thing that sounds interesting about the new Tomb Raider is the granularity they’re adding to the difficulty settings.

https://www.noobfeed.com/news/6988/shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-will-feature-customizable-difficulty-settings

I don’t know if that’s enough to really save the game from itself, design-wise. I played them almost purely for the graphics. The second had bigger hub levels and more involved puzzling/tomb raiding. The latest seems to be going further in that direction which is alright by me.

the redbana version of “audition online” has azealia banks, crystal castles, schoolboy q, yung lean, and lana del ray on its soundtrack. also brokencyde

its like self aware of the legacy mid-00’s korean mmo games had on 2013 tumblr kids. when flyff 2 comes out i want it to have araabmuzik and nightcore edits of tiesto in it

1 Like

i love the idea of there being different iterations of MMOs across the world. imagine the notion of a people’s maplestory

3 Likes

honestly I haven’t met an animator who doesn’t do this, literally this

even the sweet little homeschooled half-hummingbird boy

I started randomly playing The Room and it’s pretty good, but it should be called The Box, really

2 Likes

I beat it last night and I agree, I liked finding the new levels though. Also, the reward for getting all the power seals is insanely underwhelming.

1 Like

I like the new siege characters! The Scandinavians from March were cool too, it’s just the Italians this year who sucked

1 Like

bada bing, bada boom!

1 Like

honestly it makes me like the game even more that the Italians were possibly the worst of all the new characters (they add them in pairs every 3 months and I can’t think of the last time there were two duds at once).

I also enjoy even describing a long term support model like that which isn’t exploitative and is attached to a game I like

Burned through Yakuza Kiwami 2 a hell of a lot faster than I thought I would. For all my misgivings with the Dragon Engine (I dunno, it’s nice looking but also just kinda clunky?), it does lend to a brisker pace overall.

Glad my goldfish memory forgot everything from watching those digest videos in Yakuza 3 because goddamn, what a plot. Too bad the awful replacement theme song kinda shits all over the moments it pops up in.

Started up Strange Brigade. It’s everything I could have hoped (as far as being cheesy as hell) and feared (you really probably shouldn’t play it solo). Ah well!

1 Like