Games You Played Today Oratorio Tangram

check out the dlc for some ridiculous physical attacks

1 Like

smt iv battle themes are so god damn rocking

but ugh, can’t stand the voice acting at all. smt has to be voiceless for me.

4 Likes

today i played the game of applying for jobs on indeed.

low amount of jobs i qualified for so i went for some i dont

5 Likes

literally, always do this. I wasn’t techincally qualified for my first job, but got it anyway because they interviewed me and liked me. leave it on the HR people to weed you out; don’t do their jobs for them.

5 Likes

if anything, being overqualified is a much bigger red flag for them.

well im probably only over qualified for like, retail shit anyway, and they’’ hire me because they hate the consumer

1 Like

Want to have fun? No? Then I recommend: playing against high-level Tetris players as a Puyo player in PPT.

Today’s beating was delivered from a player called “morningpee”

3 Likes

Snappppppp

Pink Hour pro speedrun strat:

Just jump over the boss and run

6 Likes

Titanfall 2 has a 1v1 mode on a circular map where you have a shotgun pistol and a charge laser. It’s the kind of beautiful bullshit you’d make in Halo custom games in 2002.

6 Likes

Fuck that is precisely the kind of FPS multiplayer I’d go for if my internet connection wasn’t shit

I think the Divekick of FPSes is something like all rail guns on facing worlds or just .45s on chill out depending on your platform experience.

q3dm17 instagib

1 Like

Just spent 7 hours at a gaming “party” playing Jubeat, DDRE, Pop’n 20, and TGM 2. Also, free pizza.

At one point DDRE was replaced with Disney Mix, which is charmingly terrible. What a beautiful isolated vignette of the state of arcade gaming in the year 2000

EDIT: I forgot to mention that Disney Mix literally has 20 songs

5 Likes

The only two games I’ve played so far this month are siege and chuchel. It’s been great.

Been playing through Night in the Woods. I like how it captures that vibe of just bumming around while everyone else is doing Important Grown Up Things, giving you that niggling feeling like you should be doing something constructive instead of playing video games.

Last night I completed Golf Story. It’s a decent game, although feels like it needed a bit more play testing. I didn’t realise that the world map was actually in the shape of Australia until the final zoom out at the end. Apparently I live in cave man territory.

Also I have started playing Alundra on PS3. I definitely miss that era of Sega / Playstation 2D Action RPGs that don’t feel like they are simply trying to imitate Zelda.

4 Likes

@HOBO is defeated

4 Likes

Not pictured: my 15 game win streak and all the wildly inappropriate comments I made about my love of oil wrestling and slurping.

1 Like

just let me have my one Dan perfect please

6 Likes

There are at least two outrun 2 cabinets in Austin.

2 Likes

I know of Pinballz, what’s the other one?