Games You Played Today Oratorio Tangram

Are you gentle? Are you gentle?

Just got to #5 in PUBG. My hands are shaking.

KRZ is astonishingly good

canā€™t think of too many other examples this side of itoi when Iā€™ve just been floored that artists this talented would actually land on videogames as a medium and be able to work with them so effectively

4 Likes

found a game store in town that would buy some of my japanese games, so i traded in a couple of games and picked up final fantasy tactics advance and harvest moon: magical melody w store credit (wow, havenā€™t done any sort of trade in in a while!)

when i got home i remembered i sold my gba and my backup gba last year so i have no way to play ffta, and then i found out that the wii a friend gave to me is missing the av cables so i have no way to play harvest moon

darn

2 Likes

Talos Principle is a Good Game and having those anti-nausea options made it a breeze to make it through in a weekend of play. Canā€™t remember something thatā€™s perfectly content with you having an opinion on some open-ended question like this does. Sure itā€™ll try to make you reconsider your position from another perspective to see if it sticks but it didnā€™t come around to slap you and say ā€œNO, YOU ARE WRONG THIS IS WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT.ā€

3 Likes

itā€™s fun to play some of the extremely Doom 93 style snapmaps in new Doom that are just relentless strafing monster gauntlets with heaven is a place on earth blaring in the background

3 Likes

This is the worst version of Gift of the Magi.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t tried the ā€œwadsā€ in about a year so this sounds like a tremendous improvement.

ahem this is a thread for gmes you played today, not games you failed to play today, please post in the appropriate thread

2 Likes

with how frequently i get distracted this is a good idea

meet me in the axe

3 Likes

hello friends i regret to impart that METAL WOLF CHAOS, developed and published by FROM SOFTWARE in December, 2004, exclusively for Japanese audiences, is the best XBOX game

8 Likes

thanks for the update

I finished Abzu. Short, sweet and achingly gorgeous.

Nothing beats hitching a ride on an elasmosaur .

1 Like

This likely comes as no surprise but Deus Ex Go is the worst of the lot. I think Lara Croft Go (and I wonder why they went with her name instead of Tomb Raider) is the best of them.

Some nice character interactions and item descriptions in first few hours of Sleeping Dogs make me long for modern GTA that isnā€™t so coldhearted in its humor 99% of the time.

1 Like

How would you even make a GTA game anymore. Like what about it would even indicate that itā€™s supposed to be a exaggerated cartoon parody of america and not a documentary.

1 Like

GTA game where your main character thinks the best way to get custody is to steal a tank and drive it to the courthouse

1 Like

but it costs like $600

Does it? I thought that was Steel Battalion

nah itā€™s less than $200 USD

or you could just mod your xbox like everyone else, sheesh