Games You Played Today Oratorio Tangram

That sounds too generous if these are Souls-style iframe dodges. Are they?

nope!!

1 Like

Nope, iframe dodges are historically nigh impossible (but there are abilities that increase the amount of iframes somewhat. not enough to be worth it imo). You’re pressured to dodge away on MonHun.

1 Like

Rayearth is less a game and more a shared plot among Western Saturn owners and collectors to make a really mediocre game seem desirable by attaching mystique and a huge price tag around it

SEE ALSO: Rez (don’t @ me)

3 Likes

isnt this all sega games

don’t @ me

5 Likes

I was never really bothered by healing items in Igavanias because those were (felt?) scarce enough, and bosses were not really balanced around them. Unlike Dragon’s Dogma / Zelda / Ys8 where healing is everywhere and super cheap

1 Like

Yeah, I thought I would be a little more annoyed by the walking while potioning after the intentionality of old style MonHun, but the new mechanic is almost more dangerous, just by making you think you can get away, and also by potentially making you waste healing items by needing to dodge. I like it a lot in the end, like almost every change in World.

3 Likes

I’M @ING YOU WITH THE FORCE OF A THOUSAND SUNS

GO BACK TO YOUR SNESCAST SANCTUARY

8 Likes

Sega does what Nintendont, that’s what I always say

1 Like

Stop making hardware?

5 Likes

:dongdance:

Next let’s talk about tryrush deppy.

Or the promotional only ramen delivery game by Cave.

4 Likes

Lose a console war so hard that their greatest lasting legacy is inspiring a horrifying generation of furries?

3 Likes

that’s some good revisionist history you got there

the Genesis led for the majority of its life in NA and the MD owned chunks of Europe and, of course, Brazil

anyway this is dumb

2 Likes

and David Hasslehoff is huge in Germany, and Jerry Lewis was considered a genius in France

2 Likes

furries own though sorry

6 Likes

the greatest pieces of art are the ones that inspired a generation of furries. that’s how you win the nobel prize. everybody knows that.

12 Likes

I realize comedy is highly subjective but I’m pretty sure Lewis was a revered director as well

Die

1 Like