Games You Played Today Classic Mini

Because I had a good time playing it? I’m sorry?

11 Likes

…It’s possible to enjoy things that are not the best in their genre?

5 Likes

People like things ya know

1 Like

it’s fun to play and the stuff in it looks cool

2 Likes

theres a whole thread explaining why ppl like it

1 Like

I would also like to remind/alert anyone not in the know that we have a great thread about how much we love ugly games

5 Likes

this is precisely why i like it

8 Likes

Going from DaS straight into DaS2 was a mistake.

It’s not a bad game by any stretch, but coming off the first one, it just doesn’t feel right.

Probably need to play something completely different as a palate cleanser first so I can enjoy it on its’ own merits.

7 Likes

this is a perfect description of SotN and a perfect encapsulation of what made SotN good. I’m glad to hear that bloodstained is also a hot mess

8 Likes

15 Likes

my friend and i have been doing streams for samurai shodown v and my ukyo is untouchable

my kyoshiro is alright too

6 Likes

That underground circuit past really grits in his compositions

akirayamaokasolobanner

2 Likes

I will probably never have another excuse to post this so fuck it.

Wish I could find the full MV so I could GIF the marching army of Yamaokas.

EDIT: oh nvm here it is lol

7 Likes

Guldaggit I accidentally deleted a post again.

Yeah I remember seeing that vid and wondering if the whole album reflected his production textures done up rock with heavy synths and lyrics. But never got around to finding it. 2006?? yeesh. Going back! checking out.

1 Like

So the first (of, I guess, two total) DLC levels for Hitman 2 dropped yesterday, set in a bank in NYC.

It’s, uh, not bad! It’s maybe a bit disappointing aesthetically (it’s just a big marble building!), but they certainly give you enough fun opportunities to have a good time with it.

Took me about an hour to get the deed done and slip out of the bank with the giant, flashing computer core, but I managed to get Silent Assassin on the first go, so I’ll take it.

Oh, and they splurged just a touch and did proper CG cutscenes for this one. Not as nice looking as the ones in Hitman 2016 (they’re a bit, uh, in-game-y), but less jarring than Hitman 2’s motion comics approach.

1 Like

Akira Yamaoka has some other good tracks / videos in IIDX too.

• The list of characters that appear on the video are: Nickel DJ, FIRE RUNNER, SHOUT CABRERA, KELLY BROWN, fOPPISH KEN, JUGGLER GEORGE, LAZINESS, BABY.G, LADY Mary, ROBOT-X-, ALIEN WARRIER, REBORN IRAIZA, NEIL AIRHEAD, SAM ELEMENT, PRINCESS MERMAID, PINK PIG, THUMBELINA, SKULL, DAEMON, FAIRY TALE, HEART WITH WING, LONG TONGUE GIRL, HEDGEHOG, LATOUR LEO, SKIRT GIRL, PANTHERA LEO, MOHICAN, ELEPHANT, BALLERINA, SARCASM MORRISON, and ILLUMINATI Grey.
3 Likes

Every time I bowl well Majima does better. Is it his depth perception? The haircut? The jacket?

2 Likes

Ah finally guttered you maniac, victorious.

2 Likes

great, my power went out while I was playing yakuza 2 and now the majima story and replay section are missing from the main menu

it’s 6 in the norning

I spent too much goddamn time playing Sonic Rush

that is a good feeling game to play

BUT I CAN’T MAKE THE ANIMALS JUMP UP AND CHEER FOR ME ON EMULATOR

AND I CAN’T FIND MY CART TO PROVE TO MYSELF THAT I DIDN’T IMAGINE IT SOME 15 YEARS AGO

IS THIS THE MANDELA EFFECT

4 Likes