Games You Played Today Classic Mini

The battle with Galbadia Garden was the coolest part of the whole game

7 Likes

12 Likes

What

1 Like

cursed image

I like how the cursor’s position implies that Squall always has the option simply to say nothing in response whenever someone asks him a question.

6 Likes

Squall: …Flower.

Warden: What did you say?

Squall: The true…goal of SeeD… To spread…seeds all over the world… Fill…the world w…with flowers.

Warden: Yeah right…!

Squall: I…It’s the truth. See…seeing flowers takes…away people’s will to fight.

Warden: What then? SeeD wants to bring love and peace to the world…? Ha haha hah! Don’t make me laugh! You can’t fool me!

Squall: W-We…steal the will to fight… Then we in…invade…

Warden: …What? Hey!!!

8 Likes

If this is the scene I think it is, then that option is actually a real choice you can make in the actual game.

EDIT: see 9:00 in this video

https://youtu.be/zKjrcqBbHlE?t=540

1 Like

dreams is communist action 52

7 Likes

it’m here to take-

wait this analogy wont make sense already

i was here to take acid and-

no

uhh

it’s time to come down from drugs and play The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa

Let’s see what’s going on in Dreams today.

Dreams’ destiny is to be an interactive meme machine. Dr. Robotniks Mean Meme Machine

4 Likes

My life is a disaster but my Yakuza 0 tweets are good.

4 Likes

warriors orochi 3 is still good

9 Likes

this guy is cute

mortal kombat x is like juggling a rushdown fighting game and the urge not to become depressed and kill yourself. i wish i never bought this for 3 dollars

injustice 2 is easier to deal with as long as you keep chanting “this is stupid” over and over as you play

i don’t want to buy mortal kombat 11 but i imagine its only possible to enjoy if you’ve entertained the notion of having funkopops in your home

i’m ok, you’re ok, ed boon isn’t

3 Likes

Someone made a very good (if kinda charmless - no fun shapes turning into animals or record players here) version of Picross 3D in Dreams that I spent way too much time playing.

a bunch a psx games weren’t loading up in retroarch until I wiped and reloaded my playlist for some reason. text stopped scrolling until I reset my computer. my ihatovo save is gone, and it’s acting like there’s no save states either, even though I can see the save and save state files in their folders. I wasn’t even that far in the game but literally everytime I start up retroarch there’s some new problem. I wouldn’t have never bothered with the thing and it’s ps3 ass menus to begin with if it wasn’t for the crt shaders. I must have corrupted my psx play list a million times trying to add in cue sheet things of multi disc games so I don’t have to scroll past a million final fantasy entries, and then the disc switching didn’t even work on electrosphere when I tried playing it that way.

1 Like

I have purchased Funko pops for myself.

I have bought and installed shelves for my Funko pops.

Am I part of the problem?

for multi-disc games and retroarch, you should use .pbp files (formatted to work on PSP, but beetle PSX will run them just fine). they contain all data for multi-disc games in a single file

4 Likes

Did you take them out of the box?

honestly i just started using pcsx rearmed standalone because i got sick of retroarch’s bullshit. it works perfectly fine for like snes games but anything more complex than that and you start to run into issues. im also having a problem with retroarch now where savestates dont work on my vita and its very frustrating!!