Games You Played Today Classic Mini

1 Like

game is good
8 Likes

Puzzle golf…is a really good idea

1 Like

I’m in love

when you boot it up the first time there is no title screen or anything you are just playing the game

4 Likes

This is neat design.

Analogue Mega Sg arrived today! I’ve never played Castlevania: Bloodlines, so I guess I’ll check that out!

11 Likes
17 Likes

that is so surreal to me.

think she might be a bit blinkered on the first part of the tweet but she’s really doubling down on the second

14 Likes

i never could’ve imagined that we would live in a world where rosemary’s baby’s mom would be preaching the gospel of Myst and Riven on the net.

5 Likes

1993 wasn’t a great year for her so I’m glad cyan were able to do her a solid

11 Likes

I also got my Mega Sg today.

Trying to flip my sleep schedule for my time off so I guess I might give it a try uhhhh tomorrow?

Gotta dig up my carts! Or hope that they release the jailbreak firmware from the usual “mystery source” so I can just load up an SD card and slap my JP Sonic 2 cart in for ~aesthetic~

2 Likes

does anybody want to go on a euro/american truck simulator virtual road trip some day and see how many times we can flip the truck completely upside-down between california and new mexico while listening exclusively to dolly parton internet radio stations

9 Likes

anybody else get that power rangers fighter

1 Like

https://shallweshow.com/2017/01/ronan-farrow-what-i-play/

1 Like

Uhhh yeah yes please let’s CB radio that shit all the way

i once played Euro Truck Sim for a bit and had a lot of fun, until i accidentally pulled into the wrong area a stop before my dropoff in Amsterdam and couldn’t back out of it, because backing up in a freight truck is a literal nightmare scenario for me. Thus my trucking career came to a tragic end, and to this day my trucker remains trapped in the fucking parking lot phantom zone

3 Likes

truly surprised that that’s not how most cargo runs end in real life. I don’t have a driver’s license for a reason…

Desert Golfingpunk

1 Like

Did we have a gallop racer thread a few days ago? I saw a post about it somewhere and can’t find it.