Games You Played Today Classic Mini

i think my initial impressions of doom 4 might have been too harsh. the problem is that it’s an okay game when i was hoping for an awesome game.

it does pick up once you go to hell for the first time, though

9 Likes

is that like how your childhood dog awaits you in heaven

jesus The Surge is a shitty game. what do you think it’s like to know you learned all of the Wrong Lessons from Dark Souls

Yeah someone went back and retranslated the whole thing again. Now I’m no Tulpa at recognizing good writing but it reads a lot better to me. But see, I played the game with the German translation the first time around and I don’t remember it having the same problems as the English translation. But that one was based on the English translation, not the Japanese original, so I guess the reuinion mod is probably the best choice nowadays.

And I miss having thick ass guides to go with my games! I had two different ones for FF7. I read them until they fell apart, it was great. The versus guide is new to me though, I’ll definitely check that out.

i was annoyed that they fixed “This guy are sick” but not “Attack while the tail is up!”

that’s not a mistake though, it’s just poorly formatted!

(though they still shouldn’t have fixed this guy are sick)

Wait what’s wrong with attack while the tail is up? I can only imagine that it should be don’t attack because when you do he blasts you with a laser?

Ah okay, I read up on it and now I get it. As I said, I’m not familiar with the original English translation

the full line is “attack while it’s tail is up, and it will use its counter-attack!”, but it’s split across two text boxes

it doesn’t really matter though, since a couple of lightning bolts’ll kill it quick enough anyway

source

11 Likes

me: playstation, i need worse teammates than the randos you match me up with in apex legends

ps4: call of duty 4 remastered is free on playstation plus!

3 Likes

Yeah, it has “Attack while it’s tail’s up!” standing by itself which is all sorts of crimes in one but some think it’s worded that way so that you actually make that mistake and fill up your limit break. You can beat it that way too and the chance you’ll wipe is low, so who cares

Hey you can always team up with me, there’s nothing worse

@haley and i have been playing final fantasy felix

3 Likes

oh no

which build do you have

2 Likes

the one up through chapter 2, the second download in that thread

let me push a slightly newer one before you get to the last battle of chapter 1, it looks like I last fixed some minor script bugs up until right before you go to orbonne in chapter 3 a year ago but never did a build

2 Likes

Wait what. Felix did a thing for FF Tactics? How come I don’t know about this?

1 Like

:3

2 Likes