Games You Played Today Classic Mini

i’m hooked on the new fire pro wrestling dlc. currently managing a promotion full of fucked up weirdos (problematic queers wrestle club) and making a nice profit doing so.

8 Likes

on the subject of wrasslin management games has anyone played the total extreme warfare series

this thread has me curious

1 Like

yeah i played those too. mostly the prequel, extreme warfare revenge, which i played a lot back in high school. there’s a lot of micromanagement involved, and the presentation is very dry, but it can still be fun to play. though i’m not sure i’ve ever seen anyone play the game for longer than a year in-game time.

Riot!

i’m going to level with you I didn’t end up playing it I got sidetracked setting up mame to output midi to this vst:

but i will

8 Likes

Why would you use that vst instead of munt?

sc-55/sc-88

1 Like

tried bayo 1 on switch, my hands hurt

heh, from jacking off i bet!

7 Likes

one of my favourite parts of Bayonetta is how she yells “La Strada!” when she does a finisher because I think Fellini would’ve been into it

I don’t want to know what she’s actually saying

6 Likes

I’m extremely close to buying the game on the strength of kefka vs dril and the tsunderetaker alone

is this the real mugen

can we play these matchups in branson

2 Likes

no in branson we all make ourselves like I made myself complete with terrible lung problems that time so I could fight bart simpson :expressionless:

2 Likes

same!
i think im terrible at this game

1 Like

Just started Firewatch and I have never been so personally alienated by a game within minutes of starting it.

No I’m not

No I don’t

ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT JUST LET ME WALK AROUND THE PRETTY FOREST PLEASE GOD WHY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6 Likes

i spent a lot of time deciding on what to name my characters in DQ3, and on the final character, while trying to make my fighter, the game has the audacity to tell me that Gretchen already exists. bullshit! i’m not that high! i haven’t made gretchen yet! apparently, there’s already a pre-made character called gretchen. i was trying to get specific personalities for my party members, but after trying and failing a few times, i decided doing that wasn’t fun and just settled for whatever.

settled on thief/mage/fighter. thief just because i think it has the best sprite.

i like that i can play this game with just one or two characters if i want and it doesn’t involve killing the other party members.

6 Likes

every 20 steps the game interrupts my walking to intensify the score and ask me what kind of narrow-minded selfish asshole I was in the past (from two equally bad options) while I was fulfilling my flavorless heteronormative fantasies

what an edifying experience

1 Like

geez, two mentions of yale on this forum within a month, I might have to close the place down

anyway it’s a testament to how much I’m enjoying mutant year zero that even after calling it jRPG xcom I was really disappointed after getting my fourth party member and learning that your active party size is capped at 3

as if I haven’t played a million games in which your party size is capped at 3 before! but the characters are all so likable that I can’t imagine swapping out any of them

Subsurface Circular was pretty good. More dialogue-based games that star non-human protagonists, plz

Quit now

7 Likes