Games You Played Today Classic Mini

…upcoming animal crossing game?

Nope

The novelty of a tablet with a fan in it?

5 Likes

Sure

honestly, the Xbone and its power brick with a fan in it has more novelty

6 Likes

Crying because of kh3

4 Likes

I can’t say I’ve done a deep dive on it, but for all the “A SUPER NITNENDO GAME IN 2017!!!” YouTube videos that lambasted it as the worst thing in the world, Unholy Night seems…I mean, it’s bad, yes, but I’ve definitely played worse fighting games on the SNES.

Though I’m reading the controls for the second player occasionally flat out don’t work, so that’s cool.

1 Like

tears of joy?

1 Like

Worked Ronin down to 49:15. There’s a Swedish fellow that pretty much runs only NG+ and has what appears to be intuitive knowledge of how to wall-clip and -zip. I have only consistently managed to zip in one spot that’s useless and sets me back; it’ll fling me past a cyborg samurai that instantly slices me dead.

Knowing how to do this would eliminate all but one slow elevator ride (complete with elevator muzak) and probably push my time down to like 45 or something. BUT! I suspect it might be an earlier version that allows this. All other jumps on my computer fail to do any sort of glitchy things except for dumb visual effects like crouch slides. Feeling conflicted here.

2 Likes

Pure and utter

1 Like

ah

follow-up question: why though?

1 Like

You spoil anything @stavekoff I will be right peeved.

I love that janky ass game

No kidding. When you get it to work with you it’s got some glorious movement. There’s occasionally times where I’ve jumped through a window and the grapple line is set at the perfect length to slam into an enemy, tossing him the length of the room and [out the second window/high enough to die on impact with the floor].

Also leaving your sword in the last man you’ve thrown it at before leaving your level is a dumb thing I like doing. “I’ve been here, you are next.”

Dead Space 3 is entirely too predictable, too plodding, and it has been too damn long for me to still actually be invested in the overarching plot. So after about two hours, I’ve had enough.

I’m trying to delete my Origin account right now but wouldn’t you know it, that’s not a user-accessible account management option and now I’ve got to sit here and wait for a representative on their chat platform so I can tell them to push the button for me. The real Dead Space starts here.

3 Likes

I’m kind of in the mood to play Dark Souls 3 for the first time right now, but I’m worried I’ll get Souled out and won’t be as pumped about Sekiro.

Because I fucking love this shit

don’t get me started on how underbaked iconoclasts felt for something i was excited for since i was a teenager

Okay, I’m going to try this Apex Legends thing, having never played titanfall

Godspeed

Let us know if you need tips and tricks. Not that I’m any good but you know