Games You Played Today Classic Mini

buy an hdmi cable and plug in your wii u

5 Likes

did you turn on the fps++ graphics pack or whatever, it ran beautifully for me on a 1060

alternatively play shadow of the colossus again instead itā€™s way better

iā€™ve gotten 3 victory royales on the ps4 apex legends and iā€™m trying to get one on the pc version using my ps4 controller to prove someone i know wrong.

iā€™m having a lot of trouble but i think itā€™s because everyone who seriously plays pc games in 2019 is a luxembourgian techno fascist cyberfreak, not because iā€™m using a controller

pc gamers are hooked up, geeked out, demonic, disgusting - incapable of enjoying food and aroma

12 Likes

Is it me. It must be me

In the French localization, they are called ā€œvictory royales with cheeseā€.

10 Likes

Why the hell are you guys arguing about what runs better in Cemu when I did that myself with BotW in the emu thread

As the person dumb enough to own a bunch of gpus, I

1 Like

Does BotW in Cemu have better loading times than on original hardware? The three loading screens you have to go through to exit shrine -> fast travel to tower -> enter another shrine are one of my least favorite things about the game

Yeah thatā€™s how you do it. itā€™s like they have blenders in front of them ready for bugs. Just wait til you get a certain mid range weapon, then youā€™re gonna have a ton of fun

Spoil it anyway, Iā€™ve completed Wing Diver a couple times and farmed out end-game weapons. Reflectron is my preferred weapon for non-Inferno fights because it wonā€™t explode and usable at all ranges and environs. Thereā€™s another Electroshock weapon I lean on a lot (not the Eclat, though thatā€™s great for tunnels) that I canā€™t remember. I was using the 10-shot Lance for Inferno insect fights which was a nice fit for the other Wing Diversā€™ spread damage weapons they were using. They flinch, I kill.

Not a huge fan of the Idunn class because the charge on reload is tad high.

Laser Chainsaw, tho you might be past that. If you rock two Idunns they cover their reload times pretty well and roast everything, especially in the nests

Oh no, actually the Chainsaw came in handy in a Hard fight that found ourselves overrun. I had to burn my limiter out several times to stay alive. While I was waiting for overheating to finish that weapon kept the red ants back long enough for me to get away unscathed and ready for another burnout hop.

Itā€™s a great weapon when you canā€™t hold ground.

it never stops being satisfying flying right up to a carrier ship and killing it with a close range weapon

5 Likes

That reminds me there were several TIE fighter missions you could cheese by loading up with nothing but heavy rockets and then just unloading on the capital ship that was intended to release fighter craft and leave.

(There was also a Wing Commander IV mission where you could do that against the rebel carrier in the mission where the plot intended you would defect to the rebels, and then because they didnā€™t write any more non-rebel missions it would just cause your own carrier to magically explode at the same moment too.)

7 Likes

I was 100% using the laser chainsaw on our last mission because it is the best thing. There is, as I recall, a later version that is even better, but I only have it in the PC version.

anyway, did you try running Cemu in Linux where people who arenā€™t AMD make the AMD drivers and is a thing a tutorial on the Cemu wiki specifically suggests w/r/t BotW, the only game that runs bad in Cemu under Windows on AMD GPUs

are you ready to suffer for your enjoyment

2 Likes

youā€™d really think Iā€™d get more joy from people having to dual boot for the opposite reason

1 Like

When I was trying to remember the weapons I stumbled on a description of the chainsaw sequel weapon. To paraphrase, only one was foolish enough to use it and wiped out herself and her entire squad.

1 Like

winds howling

8 Likes

Been hopping back into Hitman 2 some more now that Iā€™ve beaten the game, and for whatever reason itā€™s finally clicking with me.

Some of the setups in Miami alone are amazing.

I think Austin Walker described the last game best as a clockwork machination, where every NPC and target follows an elaborate and set path, and you get to play as the wrench that disrupts that flow. It worked in the last game and, in some ways, works even better here.

I started looking at the prices of Nintendo Switch consoles.

I donā€™t even know why I want one.

2 Likes