Game Vids You Watched Today

Wizardry Llylgamyn Saga - Sega Saturn

1 Like

Tokyo tour

15 Likes

Startling 8-bit rendition of the He-Man animated series theme music:

He-man and the Masters of the Universe: The Ilearth Stone (C64 Longplay)

3 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like

I know I really shouldn’t play Xenoblade 3 without playing the first two or whatever but I need this girl in my life

5 Likes
3 Likes

FUCK!! YES! ITS SO TRUE! GREAT POINTS ALL AROUND

Video Description:
This plan is too intricate to explain every detail here … If you want to see the steps of the entire plan, here’s an image of it:
https://imgur.com/ZlnIgvw

4 Likes
1 Like
6 Likes

Spoilers this is just Tommy Tallarico getting roasted for 2 hours

9 Likes

I have memories of watching one of those playstation underground video tours of his house and this feels like some form of vindication.

6 Likes
5 Likes

the transition from the Intellivision Amico from niche retro video game world subject (that i knew about because it got covered a lot on the CUPodcast etc) to bigger interest news story and eventually big breadtuber essay fodder is interesting to watch. i guess it was bound to happen though, because it’s Tommy Tallarico. and that guy has always been… who he is.

7 Likes

god, i watched this entire fucking starfox video. it was so good. now im going to actually have to play my copy of star fox command, since its clearly the most interesting one in the series. maybe ill actually get star fox adventures and assault while im at it. my eyeballs are about to fall out though.

1 Like

This reminded me that there are a bunch of weird PC Tomb Raider expansions that I’d really like to play sometime

2 Likes

the tallarico roast video was good but what was with the poopy ripped up shirt? just smeared with shit the entire video?

2 Likes

A callback to one of his other videos thatll take over two hours of youtube ads to decipher

4 Likes

They put the backwards long jump into pokemon

9 Likes