2 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes
9 Likes
1 Like

kid me never realised how funny this game actually is

6 Likes

all the jokes hold up, it’s really impressive

I didn’t get all the jokes as a kid but I could tell it was taking my intelligence seriously and I appreciated that

3 Likes

thunder and lightning from pajama sam 2 were the first lesbian couple i saw in a game

2 Likes

same, i could always tell there was something “fresh” about it that didn’t diminish with exposure and become a known quantity like so many other games

3 Likes

Sakurai admitting he plays games while watching TV, hates exercise and got lazy over COVID

7 Likes

Namco - How to make Metro-Cross

1 Like
11 Likes

im gonna cry

9 Likes

this is kind of crazy!

2 Likes

this video series is incredible because it makes you want to side with sonic 06 instead of the player because the player is dan ryckert

voidburger spends like ten minutes trying to tell him to use silver while he rambles about interviewing miyamoto re: whether yoshi’s island is a “mainline” mario game. agonizing.

2 Likes

the sound is amazing!

1 Like

Fucked up video. Nintendo fans in the comments lapping it up

If this truly is how overachievers play videogames…… I’ve never been happier about being lazy

11 Likes

This is because stationary cardio is excruciatingly boring as well as being like the worst way to exercise, and people would in general be way better off just walking around outside for a little while.

6 Likes