food, glorious food (and drink)

Waffles are clearly superior from a textural and browning perspective. Pancakes are better for mix-ins but that’s the coward’s way out

Waffles all the way

1 Like

i will make a choice but
they are both cake
cake is for children

the best cake is cornbread

1 Like

I don’t really eat breakfast but if I do best believe it’s going to be really dirty things

Breakfast has all the best foods because nobody wants to get up and eat bullshit first thing in the morning

4 Likes

pancakes require no special equipment, just

batter container
hot metal
flipping device

yet i voted waffles because they are truly superior

1 Like

waffles are just pancakes with additional surface area and the surface is usually the best part of foods

what lies beneath [the surface (area of foods)]?

2 Likes

imo unlimited pancake buffet = 1.5 pancakes

i voted waffles for eating out reasons

like at home i will make pancakes all day and love them but i dont have room for a waffle machine so pancakes win at home

BUT
when you go out to eat, if you order pancakes you get 3 huge pillows of filler that get half eaten while you enjoy everything else

if you get a waffle you get ONE WAFFLE and its proportionate to the other food and you can make lakes and pretend you’re playing wetrix

2 Likes

Pancakes, but for association with pleasant memories more than culinary superiority

pineapple and spinach smoothies are really good, i finally got a smoothie maker and now i hate solid foods when the sun is out

i have been in a pineapple mood when smoothie time comes, as well, it is a team player and punches above its weight class

my other new move is adding just like a couple leafs don’t go crazy just a couple leafs of parsley to: anything, really classes it up easy to pretend you paid $10

2 Likes

hahha yea i sneak fresh parsley in to feel fancy as well! please give me new smoothie ideas, i like weird shit but hate horseradish

Really good pancakes are super fluffy and soft and comforting. Really good waffles are crisp and airy and exciting. Different uses ya’ll

i think pineapple, spinach/kale & parsley are really my only smoothie tricks really didn’t expect to confront the shallow depths of my smoothie game this early in the day/week wow

…i switched mostly from greek yogurt to kefir because you just pour it out of a bottle

…my wife got this jar of powder that says COLLAGEN PEPTIDES and has a drawing of a cow on it

i am traditionally a berry + greens guy but orange colored peach/mango bases are making more sense to me these days very drinkable

1 Like

Insane to me that people have continued to try to invent new crackers even though saltines perfected the form ages ago. What are you doing people.

skyflakes are the perfect saltine but i would eat too many as a child and the niacin would make my butt feel really warm

the plastic box they came in was super good for storing your childish belongings too

3 Likes

saltines suck

but have you had a skyflake

1 Like

Wrong