Fi-i-re E-mbu-lem

I deleted this game as soon as I suspected they would take away the daily orbs.

Theyā€™re better than ever this week actually

Oh my God this inheriting thing is ridiculous and I love it itā€™s so not balanced at all

Yeah, no more daily orbs. Itā€™s not that bad, it take out the need to check the game daily. If you have a good team of heroes you can log in only when you feel like it and do some sidestory quests. Now that you can inherit powers from hero to hero you can make your dream team overtime, which I guess itā€™s the closest thing to and end game this thing is going to get.

That being said, that also means I am done with arena. Not looking to face perfectly crafted four Takumi teams.

oh nevermind i hadnā€™t logged in yet today i guess they are done?

there are really easy training missions to earn orbs with though if you want orbs

but yeah the inherit power thing seems like itā€™s going to become incredibly imbalanced very quickly

and also much more of a pain in the ass to know what your opponents abilities are when fighting them in arena

Theyā€™re actually giving away 2 orbs a day now for the next 2 weeks with +1 extra if you defeat 20 units in one day.

Yeah, Iā€™m getting more orbs and feathers than ever.

I used the inherit thing to give someone brave axe but I actually think itā€™s a really crummy feature :expressionless: What I enjoy about this thing is mixing up my parties and playing with different puzzle pieces all the time, and this seems to run against that. I guess itā€™s for the people who like particular heroes and want them to be competitive in the arena or something :expressionless:

Kinda reminds me of why I got sick of Warhammer: it was just a contest with my friends to make the meanest combinations of banners and wargear and shit or whatever all those things are called and it that bored me to grimaces.

An yeah this is v annoying :expressionless:

+Ā there are all those easy 3 orb tasks for the training tower at the mooo.

Also I just need one more ***** to have a second team of them woooo.

working on unlocking hector hard mode

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing this is pretty standard for these types of mobile games but just noticed that FEH only asks you to rate the app just after youā€™ve summoned a 5-star hero from the gacha. :twisted:

thatā€™s my hector alright. 20+ defense is basically enough to ignore damage from anything that isnā€™t another axe guy, and he can use swords after class upgrade so itā€™s likeā€¦ just walk him somewhere and everything dies.

yeah mobage cheat the process as much as they can

itā€™s kind of a shame because potentially iā€™d like what they do but itā€™s like, instead of trying to do interesting things with party configurations they end up just being stat checks because everything has to be a spaced grind. no matter how many characters they add the game will fundamentally still have roughly the same time scale for content.

FEā€™s actually a really good fit for this because the games honestly arenā€™t hard if youā€™re just aiming to clear rather than MAX SURVIVAL. you generally end up with a few very OP units by late game and then you stop treating encounters as individual and more as ā€˜which character can annihilate everything hereā€™

Meant to askā€“what gift character did IPhone people get the other day?

I put a fight on auto and the last two people just chased each other round a pillar till I snapped them out of it.

2 Likes

New voting gauntlet and kind of kicking myself over that I immediately picked Camilla who I thought would sweep the entire contest. I mean, she definitely will but if you run the math and actually try to use those voting flags youā€™re way better off picking an underdog who still a has a chance to win their current match. Since the amount of feathers you win depend on how much you contribute in comparison to the other in your team youā€™ll be much better off when thereā€™s less competition and you can easily make up for the lack of victory bonus by ranking well.

In short: pick Camilla if youā€™re lazy and go with (according to some reported current standings) Beruka/Subaki if youā€™re going to be active.

Seeing as I am two months late to this, I added everyone in this thread.
My id is 9035942806

2 Likes

Got Hector today. I think that means I basically completed this?

1 Like

I uninstalled this to make room for Yu-Gi-Oh

2 Likes

I got my copy of Fire Emblem Echoes in the mail today and Iā€™m about three hours in. People werenā€™t kidding when they said Gaiden map design was pretty lame, most maps Iā€™ve played on so far are just wide open fields, or in one case, two fields separated by a stream and a one-tile wide bridge.

Magic is pretty neat? Thereā€™s no mana or anything in this game; instead you need to sacrifice your own health to cast magic, and if you deal damage, you heal for the amount of damage youā€™ve dealt.

the latest update includes a chance to win special heroes in wedding dresses and has a series of wedding themed levels, one of them has a giant spoonful of cakeā€¦i canā€™t believe this game exists