Fi-i-re E-mbu-lem

Right now I am happier when I get to roll for green spheres than actually opening another 5* sword user. Of all the characters I have between 4 and 5 stars only two are green, and the second one I just pulled it today.

Also picked Chrom, for the same reason. Pretty close though!

Has anyone managed to beat all of the levels on ultra hard difficulty (or whatever the purple one is) I keep dying on I think the second stage of the last world, and ipthe thought of having to assemble an entirely different team of gold lvl 40s to do it is making me sad

6 Likes

I was gunna say just cheese it with a potion, but then I tried and I guess you canā€™t used potions on Lunatic.

Oh wait I was just impatient. You can totally just cheese it. But my red summoner came in very handy :wink: :wink: :wink:

So the new Special Hero Recruitment mission vs Ursula seems like a complete nightmare. Doesnā€™t help that my main party is hard countered on almost every front (I did not think having half cavalry would ever be this much of a problem) and the ones that might be good replacements if I just grinded them a bit are mostly 3-stars.

Also my what I thought was surefire pick of Chrom is looking like it will probably lose the voting battle against Ephraim and if I miss out on those feathers because of it I am somehow blaming @janitor and @khan for this.

Iā€™ve completed all the lunatic story missions

Also, because this game feels so stale, I will now exclusively battle using the Auto-Battle CPU function. Kind of more interesting that way, I have to create a team that the CPU will properly utilize.

What team do you use?

Tiki almost soloed it ~<3

I had a lot of trouble last time though.

Hector, Young Tiki, Takumi, Nowi

1 Like

hmm yeah i think i need someone who can fight armored ppl better

people didnā€™t believe me when i said the sacred stones twins are OP

I mean, youā€™re not wrong. tbh Iā€™m surprised that Chrom is doing as well as he is? 'cause I expected all the people who really liked Awakening to choose Lucina because Smash + Waifu. I fully expect Eirika to lose to Lucina, though I donā€™t know what those standings actually are.

i picked erika bc i use her a lot in this game and she is getting smashed by lucina right now

They give finally a good rank hero for the encounter and my main team is very ill suited to get the mission. Blue wizards, my greatest weakness. (seriously, why are green characters so frigging rare to roll)

At least I got 4* olivia, which should be a good support unit. And I put Serra as the first character in my main team so people doing the tournament can have something that is not a sword user. I got out of the thing after so many matches of ā€œLyn and two Lucinas vs the worldā€

(FYI defos go for Lucina in the final round sheā€™s already thrashing prince guy)

Yup, and now itā€™s time for me to get destroyed by waifu culture which . . . Seems very fitting for fire emblem

In my humble opinion, they replaced the interesting parts of Fire Emblem with a load of bullā€¦ I mean, less interesting parts. I donā€™t really care about completing the same missions over and over on higher difficulties. I donā€™t really care about grinding levels. And I donā€™t care about grinding for heroes.

This sure is a mobile game. Either you pay with your money or with your time. And to what end? To collect them all? To look at your favorite waifus in torn up clothes? I can look that shit up on e-hentai or wherever. So why then? To build the strongest team? Thereā€™s no real PVP though. I was looking forward to playing real PVP, but when the final option unlocked it was justā€¦ a popularity contest? I mean, okay. No, I mean, WHY???

I guess my main problem is just that I donā€™t care enough about these characters. Even though I played quite a bit of the Fire Emblems. Not for their cutscenes though. I think theyā€™re all somewhat bland and boring in that regard. I play them because of the way they play. No grinding for levels. Gotta manage your resources. Permadeath! None of that is in this game.

I do admire how much of the basic combat mechanics they crammed into a single screen. Thereā€™s a minimalist beauty to it. I think. But that alone isnā€™t gonna make me come back for more. Sorry waifus.

(I voted for Leo btw, because heā€™s obviously the cutest.)