Fi-i-re E-mbu-lem

I’ve been getting orbs for logging in still too and I’ve been logging in everyday since release.

speaking of that, if you log in today (march 3rd), you’ll get a bunch of bonus stuff including 3 orbs and 3,333 feathers to celebrate the switch’s release.

I think ranking is actually a sum of a unit’s stats. So that indirectly takes into account level, star ranking, fusion (and the relative imbalance in units’ stat totals).

It looked about the same style that a lot of the old guys I’ve seen seem to got. Before, I got Ogma and Jagen that had that kinda old which kinda works for grizzled old guys and I thought it was done to reflect on their old games. Then I got Eliwood and saw his art style. So know I’m convinced art is more based on some kind of popularity poll instead of trying to connect to the different games styles. Kinda grating to see Lyn and Hector get clean styles and then Eliwood stands out like a sore thumb next to them.

Yeah I was wrong about the daily orbs. I think I logged in after midnight one day and got the next day’s orbs on accident, or something.

can someone change my title

2 Likes

man ok so here I go

been playing this on and off again the last few days to just kind of chill with something to do because sometimes I have Fire Emblem withdrawals

what the fuck is, wtf nitnendo. I don’t want fire emblem characters to want to fuck me I want them to fuck eachother so I can be a divine matchmaker

anyway,

I like this. theres a lot of really good choices in how easy combat and things are presented. they actually manage to capture the feeling of fire emblem a lot, even on the tiny little maps. I wouldn’t mind bigger maps + better sprites though, but the lil chibi’s are cute

I feel like Nintendo having a “mobile” presence can only be a good thing, a lot of indie/phone developers kind of skate by making a lot of shitty, watered down game genre appreciations converted to mobile and while ive seen some indies lamentine that this could seriously hurt peoples lifestles and shit, like, whatever. normally I would not go “ok capitalism” but I feel like the people making indie games need more competition from regular software devs

still,

the companies making money on mobile are big, big boys

it’s a lot more stratified than console and PC games, actually – look at how little the top 10 charts have moved in the last couple years

Yeah most I’ve met who aren’t the Crossy Road people went through a bunch of rubbish to get their games on telephones and it mostly wasn’t worth it.

I’m glad it’s kinda enabled the Switch to be a thing, and am looking forward to Nintendo’s super mobile like games moving over (Animal Crossing), but mobile device is a nightmare of having to keep wasting time updating your shit past its time OR ELSE.

1 Like

1 Like

Heroes inspired me to go check on how the FE Hacking community is nowadays and turns out a lot better than when I left! They have a randomizer for Fates which blows my mind and its beautiful

On the topic of Heroes theres an event starting on the 7th that seems pretty interesting. It’s 3v3 matches and you only choose 1 of your 3 units and you’re fighting for who is the cutest out of a list of 8 princes and princesses

this is my hole
it was made for me

1 Like

The world: man, Nintendo has really outdone themselves with this innovative update to a long running series
Me: yes, it’s true, I can’t stop playing fire emblem heroes

2 Likes

Added Clint and u-u (you’re ex-envnv, right?)
Why don’t you peeps add me too so we can send and incredibly small amount of Feathers to each other?

1 Like

Yep that’s me

when did lyndis get boobs so large she has to hold them up w/ her arm, poor girl

I like how hectors face doesn’t match the direction of his head

canonically, she was 15 in the jp version so uh she grew up i guess.

lyn was always fairly busty in the pixel art

Oooooo

Just realised I have to hit the ‘greet’ button to sent my little person off.

Also my code is: 4030345893

My Greet button is never interactable for some reason.

This new voting thing they got going for the week is rather confusing but the gist of it seems to to pick the hero you think is most likely to be the most popular (so not the OCs or Sacred Stones ones) and do those battles once a day for some quick feathers if your Hero pick wins the popularity contest. There are some ways to contribute more to the voting powers that may influence the total player points accumulation which determines how many orbs we all get at the end of the week but considering how every single goal was met in the first day and they had to add more immediately you probably don’t have to worry much about that.

Still not sure how to get the most value out of your voting flags that you spend at the end of the voting matches or if it has any meaningful influence on your feather rewards.

If you accept greetings from your friends it automatically sends out your greetings as well

This is in no way made clear

So i may have made an error in judgement since both Eirika and Ephraim beat out both the Fates representatives and now at least Ephraim is in the lead over Chrom (who I picked because he’s the only hero of them all who I actually own and that gives you a bonus when you battle as him). Sacred Stones is still hot stuff it seems and I wonder if Lucina’s Smash tilt factor will be deciding or not.

Also turns out that you don’t really need to do a lot of battles to get a rank and start earning bonus feathers. Had maybe 6 in the last one and that got me 1200 feathers in the 48 hour period.