FGC##201Xrd Reload[st] - Now on Steam! (Part 1)

does anyone here have any interest in playing real bout 2 on fightcade? pls hit me with rick infinites.

I heard you guys could use some Street Fighter tips

1 Like

The definitive guide to all things Real Bout 2 (In Japanese, but SNK notation is fairly simple), this 00’s riffic video detailing the chain system is also helpful and of course, a Rick playthrough TAS.

1 Like

This whole mode of communication will never exist again

I am thinking about this

Who’s top-tier and who’s brainless in Real Bout 2?

Chonshu is for sure the most brainless. He has a bunch of mixup options that lead to big damage with relatively little effort. Mary with super activated is extremely scary, as pretty much anything she does leads to 50% damage. Rick, Kim, Terry, Geese and Yamazaki are the “fair” top tier characters. All of them have good normals, some decent chains into good damage and good pressure.

added you and a few other sb people there right now since i’m back at my parent’s with reasonable internet.

had a few great matches in third strike today.

it feels great being comfortable enough to get creative in the game. like how after makoto’s abare tosanami the enemy goes flying and i wonder if i can make a pocket-size combo out of that mid-air. or when i’m knocked down and don’t think i can block or evade the move coming as i get up so i’m just like “then i’ll just parry the fricking thing”.

and, sometimes, it works.

why did i take so long to learn how to appreciate fighting games.

This RB2 talk is awesome and I am absolutely gonna fire it up when I get home later tonight. Never used fightcade before but I think I will be joining you all this week after some solo practice.

I always loved Alpha 2, so the aesthetic and pacing of RB2 always appealed to me. Was also always sad Rick didn’t make it into more games, good character.

http://www.twitch.tv/tokaibay

Big VF5 tournament going down at 10pm EST.

Edit: Whoa even Twitch streams get embedded.

No, watch 3rd Strike instead!

http://www.twitch.tv/gamenewton

I’m really enjoying the advancing dadbodness of the 3S scene in 2016

That OCV, damn, was up for RX vs Haitani clutch final match there

Had been rooting for the Mikado crew since that’s my arcade of absolute choice

1 Like

i guess i gotta download fightcade now huh
what are the hot games to play these days
is there still garou out there

1 Like

I wish I was enough of a reflex nanofiend to get solid at Vamp Saviour

marvel 1 is more popular than marvel 2?? a legitimately broken game with almost no balance?? how

Hahaha Yiffin Park is doing the Street Fighter V theme song.

I have not seen this. This is amazing. That is all.

Evo announced games for 2016, nothing surprising.