Every Extend Extra! Extra! (News Thread)

I think Felix had a theory about it

17 Likes

:newspaper_roll::boom:

8 Likes

tomb raider was never good

2 Likes

zoomers like anime, right? letā€™s make tomb raider more anime

(user was banned for this post)

10 Likes

yeah, Deus Ex Invisible War is the Groverhaus of the franchise, complete with load bearing drywall

3 Likes

the 2013 one where your friend himiko is possessed is pretty animƩ

The new tomb raider movie was not bad but does raise the question: why was there a new tomb raider movie

2 Likes

Itā€™s eurojank because I played the EU PS2 port it was jank, only descriptor necessary

1 Like

Tom Braider

3 Likes

the best tomb raider game

9 Likes
5 Likes

this is depressing on so many levels, the least of which is PA apparently not providing any kind of healthcare to their event staff, leaving an employee to die at home alone(???) post-conference

18 Likes

The Enforcers are volunteers because do it for the love.

I honestly canā€™t believe they call them ā€œenforcersā€

7 Likes

the people bay for lanyards, panels, and blood

2 Likes

Before covid at the Penny Arcade DnD live games they did in fact chant Blood Blood Blood Blood.

2 Likes

flashing back to Brian David Gilbertā€™s pokĆ©rap panel in which his worst joke was his litany of the varieties of destruction the enforcers would visit upon his body if he failed to uphold the stated parameters of his performance

2 Likes

i get that PAX has something of a stranglehold on indie game designers showcasing their games to specific audiences but itā€™s consistently amazing to me that they donā€™t get a lot more shit a lot more of the time

10 Likes

Greatly coming together

16 Likes