discount elysium (deals thread 2)

anything particularly good? i got uhh skyrim for $9

2 Likes

far as a sale focusing on games with spooky content or outright horror games, it’s a really unexciting sale. I got a few small games like Duskers, Endoparasitic, Observation, and Iron Lung.

1 Like

Mulling:

• Inscryption $11.99
  • Lobotomy Corporation $8.49
  • Sunless Skies $9.99
  • AI: The Somnium Files $7.99

-or-

• Not adding games to my backlog like a darn fool
4 Likes

Jupiter Hell is discounted

It’s a remake/successor to DoomRL after the devs got C&D’ed by Bethesda

2 Likes

that looks cool

I’ve been meaning to sink into Sunless Skies eventually. I loved Sea.

Me too, however, I’ve never even replayed the original with the Zubmariner DLC so maybe I should do that before I spend more money.

it’s cool and a significant change, but I don’t think it would be worth a replay just for that content. the DLC stuff doesn’t intersect with the main progression path very much.

2 Likes

as said above - Saturnalia, a game that just came out today, is also free on the Epic Games store this week starting today. i hope the developers (Santa Ragione) got a decent amount of money from Epic to do this. lmao.

if you’re interested in horror games and don’t mind something a little more like different/unconventional it’s def worth checking out, especially for free.

6 Likes

I know I looked at the EGS page today to check out the free games but didn’t actually claim this, so I clicked on that to try and remember why.

Ah, that would explain it. Hope everyone else digs it!

BTW next week’s free Epic game is the puzzle game Filament, it’s pretty great so mark your calendars and such.

1 Like

SIIIIKE

I bought Thronebreaker and Huntdown

1 Like

Ah yes hello I am the world’s only Thronebreaker fan AMA (actually please AMN I rememeber no specific information about that game)

1 Like

8 Likes

Vermintide 2 is free on steam for a bit:

9 Likes

Sonic Frontiers on Steam for $52.73 US for the next day or so at Fanatical

3 Likes

imagine paying 50 dollars for a video game.

7 Likes
6 Likes

i bought this. I hate sonic, what is wrong with me. I need a nap.

5 Likes

Celeste for $4 and Hollow Knight for $6:

3 Likes

Green Man Gaming has Tactics Ogre Reborn for 20% off if you’ve ever purchased anything from them before (“Claim XP” on the page) or 16% off if you use their NOV16 sale code.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/tactics-ogre-reborn-pc/

3 Likes

Oh hey Fanatical actually has a decent-ish bundle going on right now:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/build-your-own-slayer-bundle-8

I’ve wanted to try Toodee and Topdee for a while as it is a potentially brilliant concept, and Spinch seemed deeply flawed but gorgeous which makes it perfectly fine bundle fodder. That leaves me with one more game to pick out to hit the “3 for $4.99” mark.

If anyone wants to recommend a game I’m open to suggestions, if not I’ll likely pick one of the not procedurally generated games at random, as is tradition.

2 Likes