Destiny Come On Already

ha i was just going to post re: lennie having a complete meltdown if you so much as get an assist now

no need~

:wink: :wink: :hugemrsaturn:

Gothalionā€™s been playing through vanilla Destiny with his wife on stream and someone in chat said jokingly that she was doing better than DeeJ, this led him to recall an anecdote about playing patrol missions with DeeJ and how he takes them very seriously and stays in character the whole time

Thatā€™s So DeeJ

2 Likes

how do I kill anyone in the crucible

1 Like

use a shotgun

seems like the most appropriate time to use this picture as an avatar

1 Like

The addition of private matches is cool. Would be up for going into a rumble with u all.

As for regular crucible, it just feels like theyā€™ve adjusted every weapon into oblivion? I understand they want there to be actual gunfights, but most players are still going to seek the fastest way of killing someone else thatā€™s possible. If you donā€™t use a shotgun, you feel dumb (but certain fusion rifles are pretty rad if youā€™re good at predicting what other people will do).

I might be down for a ā€œprimaries onlyā€ mode

re: crucible balance this is the cause of most of the issues i reckon
instead of merely tweaking tlw/thorn, they made the entire class rng so thereā€™s no reliable counter to skating/bones/blink + a shotgun

http://owlsector.bungie.net/#en

hoot hoot

I think my pre-order for Rise of Iron is weirdly fucked and I donā€™t know if Iā€™m going to get the actual thing

Iā€™ve got this ā€œPRE-ORDER: IMMEDIATE PAYMENT REQUIREDā€ thing sticking out, despite my account saying that Iā€™ve already paid the Ā£25 (despite asking for the money on the left side of the image, combined with no option to pay). I phoned up Sony just to make sure, and they just came back with something about pre-orders and so on, so if I donā€™t get my junk Iā€™m just posting it here for pre-ordering proof.

Just to hit Bungie in the face with when I donā€™t get my radical pre-orders

I think thatā€™s just part of the shop description text & youā€™re good to go

i think that too, but i also think thatā€™s a pretty f crazy line of text to have in the product description

itā€™s probably because the immediate payment thing is new, previously the uk psn would charge you on the midnight of release, after the preloading even

really shitty change

LETā€™S GOOOOOO

Looking forward to picking this up after not playing for 9 months and forgetting everything/not knowing anything anymore

YEah, I will probably buy this soon and then regret it as I remember nothing of Destiny.

God all the new areas are ugly as fuck.

I thought the Taken ship was kind of awkward, but it was totally coherant. This new place is like N64-esque fog shit, just snow and bad angles everywhere. Not even a pretty snow with some blue skies, just grey skies everywhere.

2 Likes

Light level details on the gear:

• Rares are capped at 340, unclear if Archonā€™s Forge blues have a higher cap like Court did
  • If you started RoI at 330+ light, you are going to end the campaign with a full set of 340 blues
  • Vendor gear is 350
  • You can buy 350 legendary class items from Shiro-4 with a legendary class item engram and some glimmer if you want to save on marks
  • Heroic strikes drop legendaries up to 365, which is the starting light level for raid legendaries
  • Strike unique items are said to drop up to 385 light though I assume youā€™ll need to be at least 365 for that to be likely
  • Reddit says Challenge of the Elders scorecard turn-ins award up to 365 armor and weapons, I havenā€™t had the chance to verify yet, but that would be cool if it is
  • Exotics decrypt up to 385 apparently
2 Likes

Some people have already reached 385 light via hoarding tons of exotic engrams, canā€™t wait to see ā€œRise of Iron has no content why Bungieā€ videos from these people on YouTube in a week

It almost feels like they need to retune the smart light level system to gate exotics by the version they were earned in like engrams used to before the April update but not touch anything else