Destiny Come On Already

n…no… this thread… was the one safe haven from I’m A PC Gamer!!! shit

for the first time since vanilla the raid set looks really nice

& uh they’re doing private matchmaking and some in-game clan ui

3 Likes

I watched as much of the stream as I could. Deej is so awkward. I’m debating getting this add on. I got all the others.

It was Ironic. Couldn’t care less about which platform you play your games on.

But seriously though, controllers are atrocious for first person games that require any sort of skill or precision. It boggles the mind that they didn’t even consider a PC version of their multimillion epic ubergame.

1 Like

surely this statement is a little too broad

whoops

Yeah, yeah. I know console FPSes have all manner of autoaim mechanics and control compensation to make playing them on consoles tolerable. I know people who trained or grew up playing on controllers may prefer them. I’m not one of them.

Sorry for being a purist!

1 Like

the bungie games always feel pretty fuckin’ good on a pad, i believe they were the first devs to design an fps for controllers vs just porting over a pc game

like i grew up playing doom and quakeworld on a clicky old model m and a ps/2 mouse and they feel fine

1 Like

If you’re too lazy to freeze frame through all the released Rise of Iron footage to get a better look at upcoming endgame gear, Datto did it for you: https://youtu.be/8QsyxZHR03Q

this is beautiful documentary

1 Like

I like these guys a lot and feel they are selectbuttoners in spirit. Me and diplo should try to make them join.

1 Like

that was the best video about destiny that i have ever watched

1 Like

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45172/7_Destiny-Update-090816

seeing all the kids on reddit whining that their Tier 12 builds are now all broken warms a very special, sad place in my heart.

this is the way of all things

2 Likes

im not above some pointless min-maxing but tier 12 was something else
surprised ttk engrams are decoding at higher than 335 + at least one of the new exotics is obtainable already

1 Like

I suppose everyone else has noticed by now but just in case, if you were stockpiling Iron Banner bounties, they removed IB bounties from the game entirely with the latest patch, so they’ve been removed from your bounty list

RIP my experience point and legendary mark stockpile

the trials ones are still there, seems weird
they also got rid of the crucible quartermaster bounties entirely

i suppose the reasoning is, if you hoarded 100+ marks on each character you could just buy a full set of vendor gear and be dtr/complain about the lack of content immediately

i’m v hype to raid with pals again

1 Like

I mean they’ve said it’s because Iron Banner is completely different in RoI, the Iron Banner rep boost bonuses have disappeared from the class item/shader/emblem items too

lennie james is getting crazier every update, dang

oops what if i have to play video game

pls message/add me on PSN (ryebot) so i can add you to the SB destiny group

this goes for anybody! (maybe tell me who you are if your screen name is real different)