Destiny Come On Already

dtr btw

Iā€™ve been watching all of the Destiny GDC talks over the past few weeks and I really want to believe this. It sounds like a lot of the in-house tools they made for Destiny werenā€™t even finished by the time the game shipped, and weā€™ve all heard of that bizarre story about how loading a planet in their map editor takes six hours or whatever.

I should be good to renew my PS Plus membership in time for the weekend and Vault is featured this week I think so Iā€™d love to do it!

yeah i miss you guys a bunch and how long is it since we last ran vog
wonder if i can get the pulse rifle to drop before d2

2 Likes

I am all for a VOG raid this weekend, but it would have to be on Saturday as I am flying on Sunday afternoon.

Srsly tho buy that Palindrome rn

Tried to solo Skolas because I want the shader but the fight is just a tiny bit too much for me. Anyone want to join? Iā€™ve gotten him down to about 30% but Iā€™m having trouble with the mines.

if you donā€™t have it done by weekend iā€™ll be around then

will also beā€¦ dtr

what if destiny 2 is the dark souls of destiny

2 Likes

What like, with a minimal story thatā€™s fleshed out through item pickups?

Could be cool

what, not as good as its predecessor?

1 Like

noooooooooooo i meant souls game generically

i know, i just couldnā€™t resist

2 Likes

Hello everyone. Iā€™m new here and all and I do play Destiny. Both PS4 & XONE.

Would anyone like to play?

I think you came to the wrong forum if youā€™re looking for people who LIKE to play games.

1 Like

Ohā€¦Maybe I worded it wrong?

Nah itā€™s cool, I was just making a snarky joke at the expense of some of the other posters around here who can get a littleā€¦ Portlandy, if you know what I mean.

Ah, okay.

You can see Iā€™m kinda new to this. And Iā€™ve never watched Portlandia.

You just have to be familiar with the townā€™s reputation

1 Like

there is a selectbutton destiny clan but after we got all of the rise of iron #content done interest lapsed big time and we havenā€™t been able to get a full six together for the old raids with new numbers
understandable, really

itā€™ll pick up again when 2 comes out, i think weā€™re all morbidly curious where this dumb thing is going next and wrath of the machine was nice enough that i still have some good will towards Deej & The Team

1 Like

Oooh. I was kinda late on getting in and looking for people to do raids and such. I donā€™t have many (pr any for that matter) people to regularly with. Mostly soloed, but now feeling a bit lonely. :<

Yeah, that does make sense.

Iā€™ll wind up getting 2 if anything given this somehow stuck with me. Hoping 2 will be a nice improvement.