#CYBERPUNK 2077 šŸ’»

I really hope they cut down on UI transition times. That UI looks really cool for a demo and would be really obnoxious in play very quickly.

It would be very fitting if there was a cyberware upgrade you could buy from some back alley doctor that would make the UI more responsive and less annoying

black market cybereye adblockers

Almost literally featured in the anime Dennou Coil, which still remains one of the freshest cyberpunk things ever made

3 Likes

i would play this game if it was like Steel Battalion and you say started out with shitty eyeballs that were all static-y and your vision only took up a small part of the screen and thereā€™s like low res fonts and you keep speccing up through the vastly visually different tech/price echelons

3 Likes

sounds like a recommendation to me!

I donā€™t know how long this meme has been around but I havenā€™t seen it so itā€™s new to me.

20 Likes
1 Like

Oh cmon, that copay line was a bit

1 Like

If you canā€™t romance Keanu Reeves, no sale.

April 16th, 2020.

1 Like

This thing still looks so naff

3 Likes

2 Likes

==D

1 Like

we didnā€™t need all this COCKSUCKING attention DAMMIT

sounds like they literally had the actor record a separate reel of Big Adult Swears and spliced them into the performance at random for spice

5 Likes

Nothing I know about CDProjekt inclines me to think this exact process doesnā€™t thrill them no end

An entire studio of edgelordz

This whole time itā€™s just that fooking dialoog

I have faith in the GAME being mighty, but the CYBERPUNK WORLD goes shallow window dressing when you lean tryhard vulgarity and slump into BORING ASS LANGUAGE

Hopefully itā€™s just woops dropped a bottle of trailer spice

6 Likes

Sure itā€™s been cooking for a while, so this after Death Strandingā€™s cast

Are there any other b-b-b-BIG games ft. hot loved actors happening?

14 Likes

Its nice to see that the manga uk script editors got a job at cdprojekt

7 Likes