#CYBERPUNK 2077 đź’»

The world is broken. MegaCorps manage every aspect of life from the top floors of their sky-scraping fortresses. Down below, the streets are run by drug pushing gangs, tech hustlers, and illegal braindance slingers. The in-between is where decadence, sex and pop culture mix with violent crime, extreme poverty and the unattainable promise of the American Dream.

You are V, a cyberpunk. In a world of cyberenhanced street warriors, tech-savvy netrunners and corporate life-hackers, today is your first step to becoming an urban legend.

6 Likes

Cannot wait to deliver pizza in that car

7 Likes

Wow that sound file rules pretty hard. I didn’t think they’d go all out for the music like that (assuming that’s in the game?) but good on them. I could get to videogamin to that

I like that they made this an FPS. And an immersive sim at that. Deus Ex still doing god’s work after all these years. After this E3 I’m definitely excited for it

The sequel to Fallout 76

6 Likes

I was vaguely interested in this and then I heard it’s a first person RPG and now I’m very interested.

1 Like

“Spoiler” by Hyper

Cyberpunk 2077 confirmed for Doom Eternal

2 Likes

After that trailer and hearing CDPR talk about it some this is probably my most anticipated vidcon by several long miles.

It just blows everything else out of the water. Cannot wait to wallow around this grimy, dirty place and replace my body parts with chrome.

quoting myself from twitter about one of my fav setting details from Cyberpunk 2020

the best campaign setups I ever heard for tabletop cyberpunk 2020 games is all the players as members of a trauma team, rescuing people from jobs gone wrong. like some kind of mashup of bubblegum crisis and black jack

hoping there’s at least one quest where you can go on a ride along with a trauma team

7 Likes

This is old hat in Shadowrun, everyone’s thought of a DocWagon campaign

1 Like

hmm, I have faith that CDPR will make something more conscientious than an ultra-violent cyberpunk dystopia.

shadowrun is just a cyberpunk knockoff with elves

4 Likes

Cyber elves

1 Like

with New Elves

3 Likes

this game actually seems, uhh, pretty generic based on the HIDDEN SUPER SPECIAL DEMO section people got to watch. which I guess is par for the course for something named after its genre?

then again the witcher is super generic too, I suppose its thing is supposed to be that it’s just better than the other games that are also the witcher.

This and Barkley 2 are the only games I’m hype for.

Well I mean yes of course I agree that Shadowrun is superior.

3 Likes

Is there a single open world game you wouldn’t be willing to call super generic? Saints Row 4 maybe?

after what i heard on both the Giant Bomb and Waypoint shows, i watched the trailer again (twice today) and now i’m really really stoked

What other games are also the witcher?

No, seriously, I’d totally play more pulp sword & sorcery simulators if I can find them

2 Likes