Bloodstained: being a castlevania fan is a complex relationship

She’s got her father’s bugs.

4 Likes
2 Likes

the ingame deedlit sprites look nier than the art they’re based on. i wish this was coming to vita

two months later, and this is still crazy talk

1 Like
1 Like

“igavania is back” is an amazing thing to put in a trailer. i’m still interested in this though, despite the vita cancellation.

1 Like

huh. that…looks better than the demo from a while back.

like it wasn’t even done yet back then

yeah, but sometimes demos don’t suck

edit: i’ll elaborate a bit so this doesn’t sound as glib. i’m highly skeptical of videogame auteurship as it is, but when it comes to Iga, i absolutely think he’s a sham. also, Wayforward has consistently made games that, imo, are always just shy of being actually good.

so, my point is, based off what i’d seen, and who i know is involved in the project, i am surprised that it looks like something that maybe has potential.

2 Likes
4 Likes

The new mic drop

Gotta hand it to the man, he’s got 90s levels of 'tude

I feel like that barely looks any better to warrant that video but fuck it god bless him anyway.

1 Like

I think it looks substantially better but my gripes with the old footage were more about what the player movement looks like. We’ll see if that’s good/better soon

Still looks miserable to play

1 Like

Brighter backgrounds are great, but I kind of prefer the old color/shader(less?) schemes on the bosses they show.

1 Like

damn i mean there are only like three other ones, why not just put them in there too, ugggh

Normally I would say “this is cool but I probably don’t need it” but supposedly it’s M2, so…

1 Like

where are the ReBirth ports

1 Like

yeah just like put those in there and chronicles and rondo (please put rondo) and i would pay $60