Bloodstained: being a castlevania fan is a complex relationship

they just put out the thing with rondo of blood and symphony of the night, so they want you to pay another 20 dollars for that too lol

2 Likes

oh hey i know that guy

1 Like

was hoping for just Iga

zangetsu looks more fun to play than shanoa does, and the fact thst i canā€™t keep all of these characters names straight must mean iā€™m getting old

Thereā€™s not a character in these games with a better name than Ralph C. Belmont

1 Like

Falā€™cie Belmont

3 Likes

Damn what if Square Enix made a 3D Castlevania.

Castlevania as an open world game with crafting in the fox engine

4 Likes

You have to go through a Simonā€™s Quest style fetch quest in the first half of the game traipsing all over the world to find all the pieces of Dracula so you can gain access to Castlevania in the second half of the game and brave the deadly traps and monsters of the legendary castle on your way to your final confrontation with the demon lord himself.

1 Like

Thatā€™s just CV2 but longer!

1 Like

Yeah it would rule!

1 Like

Also I think it may be what one of the Lecarde Chronicles games does

1 Like

I didnā€™t know about those games. Are they any good? I might have to check them out.

http://the-mig-page.wifeo.com/castlevania-the-lecarde-chronicles-2013.php

1 Like

Fans have never made a good game!

just kiddding I dunno. One of them has Robert Belgrade back voicing someone

2 is worth putting some time into, I put it down after maybe 3-ish? Obvious labor of enthusiasm and talent, but rough.

1 Like

6 Likes

We talking about Nier or Dark Souls orā€¦?

I was thinking more like Simon Belmont with lots of leather and buckles and stuff.

Iā€™m irrationally angry looking at those system requirements and then finding out theyā€™re real

for several reasons

I donā€™t even know where to start