ANIMAL HARVEST

doing some window shopping and

REDDS FACE!

1 Like

My girlfriend friended a Pocket Camp player who deserves to be famous.

Inside his RV:

The second floor of his RV:

7 Likes

Weedboy’s hot new look:

4 Likes
1 Like

I’m sold

1 Like

CORRECTION i misremembered

the credits have good timing in new leaf, like its very much ‘the true animal crossing begins here’ kinda thing

but its when you finally are able to build a fountain and you sit on the ledge that the credits roll!!! i can’t believe I’ve been allowed to get away with such videogame falsehoods

1 Like
1 Like

2 Likes

hori are making a bunch of cute switch-holding animal crossing new horizons accessories!!

i really like the over the shoulder switch holder and the picnic basket but oops! no food just games

all the inner material looks durable enough for me

THIS GAME IS COMING OUT THIS YEAR BY THE WAY

9 Likes

Target has a small Animal Crossing calendar/notepad with all the villagers’ birthdays as a pre-order bonus

3 Likes

That’s beautiful, but it really does seem like the thing to do is buy the digital version so you can check in every day without swapping a cartridge.

2 Likes

The heaviest of spoiler zones:

I think some of this info comes from the calendar PDF that had all the villager birthdays. You can download it from My Nintendo but it costs 150 platinum ninty dubloons because lol gotta give you something for you login bonuses I guess.

3 Likes

Why didn’t they call them Nintendoubloons anyway?

The fact that the website Animal Crossing World even exists warms my heart, I miss this kind of thing.

animal crossing character sticker sheets are something i need SO BAD i want to frame my monitor with tiny animal neighbors

1 Like

While most people don’t seem to think this was a surprise I still did:
Each individual Switch console can only have a single Animal Crossing island on it. This is irregardless of even how many times you’ve bought the game, if you have a separate digital and physical copy, or have several user profiles with Nintendo online subscriptions. If you have multiple user profiles on the same Switch console they will all share the same island but as individual people.

This probably what most people want though? Kind of just thought there would be a choice since even Pokemon now lets you have multiple save files by just switching user profiles.

1 Like

you can have multiple people living in the same village, its how its always been

1 Like

For some reason I was worried that was not going to be the case, but i’m happy to hear that it is! Now to see if I can get my partner interested in it.

yeah everyone in the same town is a GREAT way to get people into the game because they dont have to do all the work

1 Like