ANIMAL HARVEST

They’re impossible for me to pick back up for that very reason. That guilt trip shit should be toggleable.

2 Likes

Worse is when you do come back to see what’s up but don’t get around to greeting all the animals, because they actually do notice when you snub one of them

Lucky in New Leaf you can reduce the weeds / cockroaches with a town ordinance, or just pay to have the weeds pulled

2 Likes

my partner got me a resetti because they’re retitring him from the game and i might be the only person that really likes him

6 Likes

He’s not working at the Reset Center anymore, but they said he’d have a new job in New Horizons, allegedly?

!!!

what will he reset next???

is he gonna get a new uniform??? OR WILL HE ACTUALY BE RETIRED AND YOU CAN VISIT HIM IN HIS UNDERGROUND HOME

thatd be so cool aaaaa

resetti redemption

2 Likes

OMG OMG OMG

original

also what is this from? ive seen two of these weird first person animal crossing videos and it LOOKS like VRchat, but could be source filmmaker or something?

1 Like

isabelle sloshed

7 Likes

first weed and now this, how many vices does isabelle have

7 Likes

firefox_SkrD4v4CID

19 Likes

animal crossing + vines is so me im screaming im SCREAMING

5 Likes

i need to put the YOU SHOULD DONATE IT series here for posterity
its one of my favorite things online, animal crossing or not… it hits really big nostalgia points for me because i would always play animal crossing in front of my clueless mother (animal harvest was her idea)

they even ask if the kid’s gonna donate the shovel!!! CLASSIC parent

the way the kid reacts with indignation but also resignation, like OH MY FUCKING GOD DONT EMBRASS ME IN FRONT OF MY INTERNET FRIENDS but also like ‘yay someones watching me play videogames’ ITS SO MUCH

3 Likes

OMG I SAW THE FIRST ONE BUT I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS A WHOLE SERIES

those are the only four videos on the channel and they miraculously havent been removed

You ever wonder how the hell so many dinosaurs are buried under such a tiny village?

maybe there was a prehistoric animal crossing, with dinosaurs

10 Likes

i’m imagining being an unga bunga caveman doing small tasks for a photorealistic t-rex in a tiny shirt

2 Likes

imagine a dinosaur roaring but animal crossing animalese* comes out

*animalese is the OFFICIAL LANGUAGE of animal crossing, it is the cute weird noises that sometimes sound like words all your neighbors make. if you have no soul and think this is annoying you can change the voices to BEBEBESE which just makes everyone have the bubbly popping sound all the regular text has

i havent had a chance to say BEBEBESE in forever

2 Likes

This reminds me that I still need to see the Animal Crossing movie, where everyone is speaking Japanese as you’d expect, except when KK Slider is singing, where he switches to animalese

1 Like

aaaa margie has such a heartrending arc in that movie! theres an english fan dub of it now that i dont think i wanna watch