action cinema 2010 - 2019

I’m trying to unpack the HOW I like all the women in the trailer, their acting is all good, the writing is fine, but the CGI looks so floaty and lifeless and the camera work is so boring.

Nothing has any impact! That seems like a problem.

I keep running into the conviction on these internets that Deadpool displayed Tim Miller as some kind of Strong Action Stylist and I could not disagree more.

I didn’t even remember Genisys existed but I am here for this Linda Hamilton. I will watch this Linda Hamilton do anything.

figure$

2 Likes
2 Likes

How reactionary u think

1 Like

Never Trump Rambo

Multiply all the Reagan Units in Rambo: First Blood Part II by 1 million Cartel Sicario Murderheads.

3 Likes

I mean it’s about Rambo crossing the border to Save An Innocent Girl who has been Kidnapped by the Cartel it’s gonna be another Totally Not Racist On Paper We Swear Just Look At All These Good People Who Are Mexican In This Movie depiction of The Border as a lawless murderwaste that just needs one broken white man to work out his inner violence demons on a bunch of Evil Drug and Human Trafficking Men who happen to be brown.

2 Likes

Wow first trailer with old town road spotted.

1 Like

Can’t wait til the next time PBS airs Ken Burns’ Vietnam and everyone goes nuts because of that Old Town Road NIN sample.

1 Like

that new fast and furious spin off looks kinda cool…

Guess Nathan Fillion got too old.

Yeah, bummer. He’d slimmed down a whole lot, too.

I think the Tom Holland choice makes sense, in terms of a possible long running movie franchise. But, Fillion woulda been a great Nathon Drake. I also would have liked to see David Boreanaz as Nathon.

1 Like

i think this is my first and only time saying i miss michael bay

2 Likes

How they gonna take something that is so Michael Bay away from Michael Bay?

I wonder if they’ll make a sequel to The Rock starring The Rock

1 Like

bay directed rock to his best performance so here’s hoping

1 Like

yeah my wife’s jaw dropped when I made her watch the scene when he tries to convert tony shalhoub the other night

don’t know why the russo brothers can’t write like that for marvel

1 Like

I would honestly be curious to see a reboot with Cage in the Connery role, yet with no connection to the original

does anyone care about Alcatraz anymore though? It would have to be a different prison.

1 Like