ACTION 5 NEWS with Chuck Scarsdale

2 Likes
11 Likes

the movie looks corny enough but sword & sorcery longmen as code for “8-bit” what is this a youtube essay

24 Likes

that’s the only “8-bit” game that has ever been successful in the Apple campus

9 Likes

They sure went for it ~o~

1 Like

Acting like going to Moscow for the Tetris rights is some kind of spy thriller is the goofiest shit imaginable

15 Likes

Is this from the same guy that wanted to make that epic Tetris film trilogy? Who I think went on to produce that movie about all the food company mascots?

1 Like

finally, the true story of the 30th different way the united states defeated communism, this time by having a japanese video game company release a russian game

9 Likes

The main character there is meant to be Henk Rogers, who is Dutch.

…But yeah he speaks English with an American accent and they are careful not to mention him not being American in the trailer… So yes, you’re right.

…Plus, he lived with a stepfather in America since age 11–and got dual US citizenship in 2006. (And Pajitnov became a US citizen some time after moving to the States in 1991.) So, retroactively: USA! USA!

1 Like

Henk Rogers also appears to own one of those “simulated moon” and “simulated mars” facilities where they do tests on space hardware… so I guess this means he spent a bunch of money on buying a rocky field in Hawaii and doing Business Development to convince the government to join him in pretending that the empty field is Mars

7 Likes

4 Likes

Jake Solomon is leaving Firaxis. I wonder how this bodes for any new XCOM games…

Mark Nauta will design them, says the boding ball

7 Likes

gangsters will always stick with their kind I guess

3 Likes

as far back as I can remember, I wanted to be a Nintendo

10 Likes

Shiggy had five fingers, but he only used tree

4 Likes

ugh not again

3 Likes
11 Likes
10 Likes