your most non played game (that u own)

okay

I have owned (I am getting towards nearing) a ten years owned, completely untouched copy of Radiata Stories, a game that at the height of my ps2 collecting days was something I frothed over every time I saw it in the local store (for some reason) and Absolutely Had To Own. it still sits in my shelf

this could probably turn in a buy/sell thread really easily

Ahh, you mean my Steam library.

3 Likes

No, he’s talking about your Humble Bundle collection.

4 Likes

god don’t even

‘wow it has all of these titles I really want to play, for five dollars’ pays the minimum price because I am literally a scumlord, touched featured title for maybe a few hours

Sometimes I think it’d actually be really liberating if someone hijacked my Steam account

1 Like

still haven’t opened persona 4 :frowning:

2 Likes

radiata stories is a game i’ve tried very hard to enjoy, but it is Immune to Being Enjoyed

i played like 10 minutes of Rise of the Tomb Raider and haven’t touched it sense. it sits in my Xbone library and looks at me.

B&

1 Like

definitely toups

I played games, then I lost my PS4. Now I only love Hitman. Everything else stares at me. I’m almost done with 4K Tomb Raider. I love Hitman but on any given day I’m terrible at it.

I have beaten persona 4 and wow I’m dumb for not having ever opened it lol

2 Likes

project x zone

radiator stories

i have an unplayed copy of… dragon quarter
an import I paid over the odds for after reading that the pal version sucks, even

my terrible shame

1 Like

Armored Core: Verdict Day
Nier

man i should really get on that huh

toups…I too had not touched persona 4 despite owning it for years…and I too decided to finally play it within the same time frame and I haven’t beaten it yet but I know I’m close…

what…does this mean…

2 Likes

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

But not because I’m not interested, but rather because It’s something I’m saving for a time in my life when I can give it 200% of my affection and love.

Also Overwatch still sits in the plastic wrap on my kitchen table.

Your mistake was not getting it on PC

1 Like

these are both great! some of the most fun I had going back through the PS3 library I’d missed out on! but they’ll (hopefully) have much better successors very soon.

2 Likes

Time2kiss

2 Likes