your most non played game (that u own)

seconded for Nier
also, Fatal Frame 1 probably
and evergrace

i remember getting killed by some anime version of the scream painting years ago

Iā€™ve never understood the whole ā€œPCā€ thing. Computers are expensive and a pain in the ass.

ouch ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ suddenly i remembered something ā€¦ I somehow lost track of that game back then, might have been due to GTA5?

other games Iā€™ve played less than AC:VD (which I played at least for some hours, just put it down forever since then):

• Platinumā€™s Raiden Rising
  • Magna Carta 1
  • Killerā€™s dead
  • Beyond 2 Souls
  • that body-switch-fps published by SQEX on the 360. Forgot the name!

gasp

If we are talking strictly physical copies, then probably Silent Hill 4 and La Pucelle Tactics. Both of which I played a certain amount before my third party memory card deleted the saves and I sort of Lost the will to continue

hyper light drifter

get some vertex shader error that wonā€™t let me start it. devā€™s page says this is a known issue and the solution is to uninstall the display drivers and install the newest ones and thereā€™s no fucking button for that in the win10 control panel and asking how on dedicated places gets me either mocked or ignored. fuck it

i bought my wii u in september of 2013 with wonderful 101 and i still havent played it. i cant even remember what the game i played instead would have been. probably some virtual console game(s)

open device manager -> display adapters -> right click on your display device and uninstall, or click through to properties and ā€œremove driver,ā€ then ā€œupdate driverā€

1 Like

thank you

witcher 2 and witcher 3 lol

i really should get back into 3, it was more engaging than 2 to me but i think i still expected playing it to feel more different from 2 than it actually is

Yeah I got witcher 2 off GOG.com cheap, and just couldnā€™t get into it for some reason. I think I just have trouble playing these sort of action games on PC, especially since the framerate on my laptop felt slightly off

did u ever play D2

3 Likes

better question, did toups ever kiss me

iā€™m still waiting

2 Likes

come see me :*

1 Like

Back in the day for a while it was Wild Arms 2 and 3, I mostly finished the former and obliterated the latter eventually.

Recent times umā€¦sadly DX: Mankind Divided, no real reason other than a million other things got their hooks in me.

I accidentally bought a japanese copy of samurai shodown for super nintendo on ebay about 15 years ago without ever having owned a japanese super nintendo so I guess it would be that.

1 Like

I bought my wife PS3 Boko no Natsuyasumi as sheā€™s learning Japanese. Simplified vocabulary, borrowed nostalgia for a culture weā€™re interested in, grounded depictions of mundanities ā€“ perfect, right?

Unfortunately the dialogue auto-forwards, so the text boxes disappear long before sheā€™s had time to read them. Ah.

Got a bunch of (probably) garbage games I bought physical copies of 'cause they were dirt cheap (Enslaved, NeverDead, Hunted: The Demonā€™s Forge, etc.) that I will most likely never even pop into their respective consoles.

Iā€™ve had copies of God Hand and Steambot Chronicles for over a decade and maybe played each a total of fifteen - twenty minutes. I will now turn in my SB gun and badge.

1 Like

Iā€™ve left a copy of SMT: Nocturne and the strategy guide on my kitchen table for some time now. Iā€™m waiting for something drastic in my life to happen so I can play it. I have some sort of spiritual connection to the game that is slumbering, waiting for the perfect time to strike.

Christmas of '97, my fatherā€™s close-eyes-and-grab-anything method of video game gifting brought me two notable selections: Diablo, which birthed a long, bittersweet relationship with Blizzard, and-

http://i.imgur.com/qc7epFD.jpg

The Bombing Islands for the PS1, which went untouched to this day. I guess itā€™s coming up on 20 years now. There may be an earlier game that Iā€™d received and not played, but I canā€™t think of one.

2 Likes