Who wondered 'hey its God Hand'

This is the just and wholesome stance in all cases

1 Like

selectbutton
i’m never going to play this game because i am too cool for it.

4 Likes

it me

tbh if I had to choose between giving up this game and giving up my coolness, I’d give up the game
I already 100%ed the first three GoW games though so that ship has long sailed

2 Likes

Recognizing this game’s achievement and enjoyability while acknowledging its formula and derivation = cooled to max chillness

4 Likes

I was expecting to be distracted by thoughts of Kratos QTE sexing his wife but during the funeral scene all I could think of was the time in the PSP game when he went to Elysium and saw his family but got buttmad about something and killed a bunch of people to level up

3 Likes

I like this game but I find it a bit stressful to play. Every time Trae’s mom comes up I find myself bracing in anticipation of that one guy who shows up in the comments of every article about a new viking grave being discovered to yell about how ‘ACTUALLY, dispite what the feminists would have you believe, the existince of warrior women among the vikings is highly contested…’

2 Likes

I think if you climbed into a time machine and went back to track the history of Tyrfing–the sword cursed by the dwarves Dvalin and Durin just after its making–you’d find that the so-called “shieldmaiden” Hervor never got near her father’s barrow to retrieve it from his warning spirit! Hervor was almost certainly safely at home watching the milk go sour! I’m confident that this and other sagas were recorded by revisionist Icelanders, sorts of 13th century SJWs intent on undermining the foundations of Western Civilization by suggesting that women could go to barrows to claim their heirloom dwarf-cursed swords! Now, if you’ll look at the attached image you’ll find…

2 Likes

for more on the sjw lie that is Hervor + Tyrfing tune in to vignette #597 of my twine game that will never be finished or released :sunglasses:

redboxed this for a couple and Kratos tells his son “do not FIRE until I tell you to FIRE” re: shooting his bow and let me just say that his use of FIRE instead of LOOSE obviously makes this game complete garbage without any redeeming qualities made by imbeciles

13 Likes

Yeah they probably werent saying “release” back in those days. But that would still be a lot better.

y’know when I think back to my own father explaining to me when I should release maybe it’s better this way

3 Likes

don’t ever change your avatar felix

4 Likes

This is obvsly based on Northern speak where they indeed say fire as opposed to the Anglo-Saxon loose

Yup, I just made that up

They do not say FIRE because there is no FIRE involved that was a term invented with you know FIREARMS

4 Likes

What if you’re using, like, flaming arrows though

or is that more of a “flame on” scenario

2 Likes

You fire an arrow by lighting it on fire

4 Likes

around here we prefer the terminology “let go”.

Or “downsize”

3 Likes

Oh my god this game is actually going to be like 40 hours isn’t it

Kratos had a whole character arc
Trae had a whole arc
The badguy had a whole arc
Lady with killer eye makeup had a whole arc

I still have locked skill tree options. I kind of love this game but it’s too much! It’s too much. There is not enough story here for all the content.

I had a big shrug reaction to one bit where Kratos was like ‘what direction is that’ and the kid was like, ‘The sun is over there and it’s like 11 am so…’
How long does this game take place over. We started at 11 am and 40 hours later it’s still 11 am. I’d say ‘are we in hell’ but this is God of War and we’ve been in and out of hell a bunch so

3 Likes