Welcome To The World Of Tims

Oh Now Everyone is recognizing Box Fox.

My local electronics store did not have a copyz

1 Like

I will probably buy this at some point soon. Should we make Hinge Problems the official Balan Wonderland hype zone?

2 Likes

I just realized that the aesthetic of that demo farm level is essentially psychedelic grocery store mural / elementary school nutritional diagram. I guess it’s untrodden territory for video games but I find it deeply unappealing.

12 Likes

I’m asking people to play this game and document everything. I was so upset by the demo but remain fascinated at this game’s existence.

2 Likes

it’s box fox’s world

you’re just fox boxed in it

3 Likes

Box in your world

Fox in ours

2 Likes

I’ll get it. Maybe a reward after I clear a couple of back projects.

1 Like

When the hinge problems that covers this game drops, I’m clearing my schedule.

2 Likes

When Lady Rude looked at the box she stared at it for a second and no joke “Balan Wonderland” went out of her mouth.

15 Likes

Box in the streets, fox in the sheets

3 Likes

I gotta say, despite my strong dislike of the demo, I am intensely curious to hear more details about this game.

wait I never even realized that wasn’t the actual title

1 Like

yeah i’ve also called it wonderland a few times, this Game really fxxxs with our brains (no, doesn’t FRY them anymore, hopefully!..) and i am so grumpy that i couldn’t buy my physical copy yet.

Thanks, Lockdown.

Transformers-4-poster-crop-invasion

you’re welcome, Human!

quick, someone do a mashup of Lockdown being Box Foxed and sliding into a pit and all sonic friends celebrating like it’s Sonic 06…

1 Like

excited to play this game once it’s confirmed that it will only try to harm my brain in regular videogame ways rather than by enhanced-interrogation style strobe lights. but i respect yuji naka’s desire to lean into a more abrasive, late scott walker direction with this work.

5 Likes

Between this and the Evergiven/Evergreen thing with that god damn ship in the Suez I feel like I’ve been ping-ponging between realities for the past week or so

1 Like

I desperately need someone to make an AMV mashing up Sonic Unleashed cutscenes and “The Electrician.”

3 Likes

So this is on it’s way to my house now, goddammit.

i assure you that i am truly aware that this is not how it works but i can’t help but think in dull gamer nonsense logic and wonder what if the lavish square enix cutscene budget for this was still in hitman instead, lol

1 Like