Untitled Goose Thread

To be fair though, this is exactly the type of game designed to spawn a lot of meme stuff, so if it seems to be getting too much too soon, the game is not entirely blameless

I just saw JFK recreation in goose game style. Ok, I might be ready for it to stop now.

1 Like

I haven’t seen any of these memes or whatever and I had a lot of fun being an asshole goose

If other gamers got you down then just be like me and only expose yourself to games content on selectbutton where we are perfect and only enjoy the right things in the right way

10 Likes

If only that were an option in my life.

1 Like

yeah no kidding! everyone around me plays videogames (mostly on their phones) but the venn diagram of games we like are in the asscrack of a pair of too tight jeans

its the same with movies and music! like id love to go a couple days without hearing some song from the avengers in a meme or some bigot artist with their new album art plastered all over the city! selectbutton is a nice island of good taste though

2 Likes

Continuously glad I chose a profession filled with normies who have never heard of any of this shit

3 Likes

yeah def. nothing problematic in legal

5 Likes

my main goal in life was to set myself up somewhere that I was the most reactionary schlub I know and I made it

1 Like

I didn’t choose this life. This life chose me.

Or I liked reading fiction too much in college and then writing jobs were basically all people thought I was qualified for. Funny thing is that a lot of writers drive me nuts. So now I am also surrounded by tech people, who make me prefer the writers. It’s great!

Don’t worry, most of the people here haven’t heard of a lot of the shit I care about. Even the game nerds didn’t know Battle Garegga.

I guess what I should’ve said is “constantly glad I got to choose my profession” because most people never get the chance

3 Likes

This game is really, really funny.

1 Like

I was mostly joking, no worries. This is my penalty for being a complete slacker about thinking about my future in my teens/twenties. In my defense, I was pretty well convinced I would be dead by now (mostly due to my depression but also my body being an overall shitshow of problems).

1 Like

mood

1 Like

There was a thread a while back about games that create comedy through their mechanics. This game has it in spades. The animation and the phenomenal work on making the score sound dynamic make just playing the game pretty damn funny. Slapstick antics are what this game does (without the awkward input/control setups that a lot of other games that generate comedy because of their mechanics rely on). I love it.

I’m ready to commit to the argument of how hitman is about killing the absolute richest untouchablest worst people on the planet, so twitter people trying ride some high horse about how nice the goose game is in comparison cause it’s about being an amusing nonviolent jackass to regular people is some liberal disneyland morality nonsense

14 Likes

i think ppl on twitters morality is so warped and black and white that it simply because the goose does not kill

the game is the switches best seller right now, links awakening is second I dunno if i have feelings about it yet

5 Likes

there is a small ranch, i think, with goose and chickens around.
when i pass nearby the goose keep screaming at me, after a lot of years of that, i decided to put my finger to them to bite me.

didn’t actually hurted somehow, and the bite me once and stopped, another bited, and stopped.
and they just went do to their goose thing

PS: don’t put your fingers to be bitten by goose, dunno if portuguese goose are less dangerous or not.

10 Likes

Trust no geese

Source: https://twitter.com/jplur_/status/1179806452334116865

Source: https://twitter.com/cdinwood/status/1179192615784214528

Source: https://twitter.com/kristanicolie/status/1178868741192351744

7 Likes