Twin Peaks

awww :frowning:

1 Like

It was so great to find out 10 is “the number of completion” in the new season but now I need to know what 5, 9, and especially what 6, 7, 8 mean to lynch

1 Like

5 Likes

Coop turning left at the double R to get to laura’s house in the last episode really threw off my internal map of the town

1 Like

8 Likes

New Dean Hurley.

1 Like

cool and good

1 Like

VFX house gives brief descriptions of each of the shots they created for season 3.

1 Like

You ever just drinking your afternoon coffee and suddenly think about what a shitty villain Windom Earle was?

7 Likes

1 Like

TwinimePeaks

3 Likes

did you watch the fwwm deleted scenes I feel like there as important as any other piece of the show but they don’t seem to get their due. a good bridge between fwwm and s3.

6 Likes

Yeah, I liked Twin Peaks season 3 a lot, but one of the things that sticks with me the most is how much it is about aging and the passage of time and impermanence. It’s all written on every actor’s face.

6 Likes

it’s the only reunion show honest enough to directly confront the past it’s ostensibly there to recreate, the one that won’t lie to us

The frustrated character reappearances, the good Cooper, obviously, but even more deeply, lost Audrey, force us to confront that we can’t have what we wanted, that our desire was a perverse expectation of indulgent consumer entertainment.

9 Likes

limited to 25,000 copies, it’s got the whole show and comes with one uhd disc that has the pilot and part 8 in 4k. god just put the whole thing out on uhd already

4 Likes

I preordered that box set. first time I paid money for twin peaks actually, except for when I bought fwwm on vhs

my thinking was even if they release the whole thing on uhd someday, the pilot and part 8 are probably going to have a higher bitrate on this disc and I am definitely someone who has combined video and audio sources from different bluray disc releases to have the perfectest mkv file of a movie

5 Likes

1 Like

If you have an Ollie’s, the sketchier cousin of Big Lots, in your zone, you might want to check it for $3 copies of the Final Dossier among all the Bill Cosby DVDs, Paula Dean cookbooks, Confederate toy soldier play-sets, and near expired food.

A friend tipped me off last week that the store in his area had a stack, and sure enough I found one at the location by me last night.