Twin Peaks

the final dossier is really bad though. there’s a reason it’s sunk to big lots!

4 Likes

really kind of pitiful given how sharp the secret history is

2 Likes

5 Likes

peaks

all I care about are my sb freaks and my twin peaks

8 Likes
4 Likes

rumours from multiple sources that they’re working on a fourth season? nothing concrete yet, but there are a lot of hints showing up at the same time and when two separate events occur simultaneously pertaining to the same object of inquiry, we must always pay strict attention.

10 Likes

this is the kind of post i’m hoping for every time i see this thread’s updated

2 Likes

rumours showed up on some sites that post anything twin peaks they can find and i dismissed it, but then michael horse posted this on instagram today (and he doesn’t really post much about twin peaks at all) so who knows

3 Likes
6 Likes

oh man

I would be beyond surprised if we get season 4 in 2020. more likely a movie. but I don’t know where the story would go from this point, honestly. unless it’s just episode 18 stretched out and we get 2 hours of ‘Richard’ frying handguns and ‘Carrie’ being confused. that’d be pretty cool. a large percentage of the folks clamoring for more are the ones still vainly seeking closure.

2 Likes

i want four hours of the adventures of dougie and janey-e

3 Likes

I agree, The Return gave me an unbelievable amount of closure for something wrapped in existential dread and ignorance

What’s left but death and our own lives forward?

5 Likes

I’d rather Lynch work on a new movie. Or finish that multimedia game from the 90s.

1 Like

there were people at the time worried s3 was going to tamper with the great endings for s2 or fwwm. and probably the missing pieces too if there’d been more time to think about that one before s3 was announced. lynch isn’t going to make more twin peaks just for the hell of it, he’s only going to do what he wants to do.

8 Likes

yeah exactly

if s04 does happen it would be very silly to bring any expectations at all

4 Likes

we finally gonna get to see those peaks?

3 Likes

okay even the 1950s dj who had his head crushed is in on it so what could this even be. it makes me think it’s less likely to be a new season, but then being dead doesn’t really mean anything especially the way things left off.

5 Likes

starting to think this will be a shorter thing, if anything at all (maybe a movie?) but this does seem to be true. all the articles from august when it was announced call it “the complete television collection”

damn

3 Likes