damn. can’t wait til 2042 for season 4

literally less than we had before the return even started lol

that ending was even more of a bummer than dopple cooper at the mirror

6 Likes

the end of evangelion of twin peaks

4 Likes

wow i loved that so much, how devastating, jesus christ

7 Likes

I loved that but I’m sorry I watched it tonight cuz I’m not feeling too hot and holy fucking shit I feel a lot worse now.

5 Likes

the woman at the palmer house at the end is the woman who owns that house in real life

16 Likes

I had to remind myself who the last names she mentions belonged too. Turns out they’re a pretty significant detail.

4 Likes

What year is it?

2 Likes

“chills and goosebumps” is all i keep saying, but that very ending was like a lightning bolt.

i think it will haunt me forever.

4 Likes

Eff this pish.

i’ve always said fwwm was already that, this is something else imo

I thought of episode 17 as the real finale and episode 18 as the fucked up epilogue. I loved it, though I have to admit I spent much of 18 biting my nails, watching the clock run down as Cooper and Laura just sat in that car staring straight ahead.

Main bummer for me is the lack of Audrey. I really wanted to know what was going on with her after she woke up!

I would love a 4th season of Coop and Laura navigating fucked up parallel universes while their identities and personalities warp and shift. That stuff was all very Lost Highway/Mulholland Drive/Inland Empire.

4 Likes

4 Likes

well that was depressing as shit

rip audrey I guess

if cooper crossed over into our dimension I guess I can understand why it was so terrible

maybe the saddest part of this is real world dimension laura being someone too stupid to be entirely sure if washington state is north of texas or not

well

lynch did say this show was about aging or the passage of time (he did say that, right?)

everyone is someone else and the world you recognize no longer exists

3 Likes

at least the jones got a happy ending

3 Likes

2 Likes

the ultimate revenge against abc executives

i wonder how ray wise felt about only getting one line

ray wise will pretty much show up in anything for any amount of time, so probably cool with it.

2 Likes