Twin Peaks

6 Likes

kwisatz haderach dog finally got his bone

cooper is confirmed for richard’s father but says he’s 25 years his senior. is this mistaken dialogue? cooper was 35 during the events of the original series.

The doppelgänger was created 25 years ago, though.

Assuming he was created when coop went in the red room and didn’t exist before that would still make them the same age though not “25 years your senior.” yeah I don’t know that line confused me too.

Hmm. Good point. I dunno WHAT to make of this, now.

The only thing I can think of is what if coop’s doppleganger was actually created when he first dreamed of the red room - 25 years from when the show was originally set.

famed action-director david lynch

2 Likes

: - ) ALL.

7 Likes

Y’all, I’m scared that Audrey was the dreamer, and at the end of the previous episode she woke up, and everything we’ve seen was a dream, and the last two episodes are going to have nothing to do with the rest of the show and just follow Audrey’s new life. Call it the Mulholland Drive ending. I doubt it, but WHAT IF?!

3 Likes

That ties in with the original idea of Mulholland Drive being a Twin Peaks spinoff where Audrey goes to Hollywood

3 Likes

when Coop tells Dougie’s family, in his familiar patient and friendly cadence, how much he enjoyed spending the time with them while the old theme song kicks in, it hit me way harder than i was expecting. gonna be difficult to top that TV moment this season

i certainly lost my “When Dougie becomes Cooper” pool at work (i honestly thought it was gonna be in the last episode)

1 Like

“We were shown the #3 plug and the #15 plug in the Mauve World, and this has correlated perfectly to the Part numbers where Cooper was going to exit (and probably fail) and where he needed to exit (to survive). We were even shown the method of his return: electricity, via a standard wall socket.”

I completely lost my shit when the M.C. announced the dance.

I’ve been suspecting for a while that the roadhouse isn’t real, looks like it’s been confirmed.

also is dianne the woman who fell from the sky? “i’m in the sheriff’s station” also poor dianne :frowning:

James and his buddy are sitting in a cell from a fight that broke out there, the roadhouse is real, I think it’s just audrey’s scenes that weren’t.

like that blog vikram linked to says I think the overall plot has been pretty straight forward, there’s not going to be some big twist or puzzle. I tried reading like reddit and some tp forums when the show first stated and it was just off the wall nonsense. “the sheriffs wife is acting odd is she possessed by a spirit, is the school teacher lady who witnessed the hit and run actually a drug dealer” I think lynch is always pretty clear about whose good and bad and when something is supposed to be odd or unusual. but he did make mulholland dr which is the movie everybody wants every tv show to be now.

it seems naido might somehow be diane but is she also judy? naido was making noises that sound like a monkey and it’s a monkey in fwwm that says “judy” and everyone seems to be converging on the sheriff’s station. but mr c. thinking judy is the one who talked to him on the box and who wants whats inside him makes me think it could be also the “experiment” thing inside mrs. palmer. she’s gotta figure back into this at some point.

2 Likes

my reasoning is that any scene with characters we know in the roadhouse are real, whereas ones with characters we dont know arent

Yeah it could be audrey is in a hospital and Rash Girl and House Arrest Guy and Billy are nurses or something, or she’s in some extradimensional space and who even knows what. I am excited she’s seemingly important to the plot now. Hopefully Coop gave his hair to Mike so he could make another Dougie for the Joneses so Coop can get back to business with his gal Audrey and the universe can be restored to the way it was meant to be

1 Like

I was wondering if Norma mentioning having family to take care of meant more than just Big Ed, if Annie is still alive and she’s taking care of her or something. Heather graham wasn’t in the cast list though.

1 Like

The woman’s head was on Garland though, and it definitely wasn’t Diane’s though, right?