Translations and ROMhacks II

to clarify, the term “SJW” has bounced around so much as a mocking term to an unironic reclaiming to an identifiable dogwhistle that I would not at all be surprised if the staff using this term confusedly assumes that’s just what gay people call themselves.

also this is dumb they should have just hosted the patch

1 Like

they’ll host the patches by that guy who slips shitty right wing “jokes” into old rpgs though

YEAH that’s true! I should probably spare the benefit of the doubt here, it’s a stretch to do so

1 Like

1 Like

oh my god they’re reading my bad posts and running with them, I’m an accomplice

looks like the pressure paid off

6 Likes

hoooooOOOooooo

look at that

11 Likes

OH MY GOD

Romhacking dot net is looking for new submission reviewers (lol), in case anyone regularly visits the site and would be interested in that.

Somebody cleaned up the Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: Another Story fan translation from like, 20 years ago. I haven’t played this since like, 2000? So, maybe I’ll try it out some day.

No more Game Center Clown.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Oh shit!

The X68k Lagoon has been translated into English.

1 Like

apparently the plot is super different! I oughta give this a shot, I love lagoon

Ferisia, huh?

4 Likes

If you are interested in learning how to play Kaizo SMW hacks or just want to learn more about the mechanics of the vanilla SMW engine, Panga made a really cool Kaizo Kindergarten hack that goes through each concept:

https://www.smwcentral.net/?p=section&a=details&id=20091

It’s almost like an interactive book about how the SMW engine works.

If you’d rather just save yourself the frustration and are content with only having the knowledge, he recorded a commentary playthrough of the hack on his YouTube channel.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Wow speechless

4 Likes