Thanks!

it doesn’t actually exist, the entire thing is some weird SB joke

1 Like

Oh jeez!

it is real

1 Like

cmon, can’t a guy troll a little bit… :shermiesteppin:

1 Like

wow this game has so many good lines i forgot about.

bonus: it’s like looking into a mirror, only not

judge my retroarch shader settings (they do not have the scanline moire effect at full size and i can promise i settled on this exact configuration after an truly extreme amount of consideration)

3 Likes

l . i . t . t . l . e . . m . o . n . e . y

5 Likes

I KEPT ALL THE GOOD LINES YOU PRICK

2 Likes

for real though I did, I didn’t gabagool the whole thing, I even improved the already-good parts

1 Like

i believe you! i will save the felix cut for a playthrough at a later date!

you’re not missing anything from the original game playing mine though!!! like I literally only replaced dead space and I used the best of both localizations as a baseline

2 Likes

a boy made a change in the tactical hex
but what of the pure and the missing, they vexed
all care was taken when making the mod!
blame’a you self or blame’a the god

16 Likes

ok i won’t lie… i assumed the whole thing was like a joke rewrite based on being italian and seinfeld references. next you’re going to tell me my save should be perfectly compatible with it

4 Likes

I just downloaded it and successfully loaded a save state from my old game so I think it is

what shader actually? i think i’m into this one

crt-aperture! messed with some settings just a little, i turned image sharpness to 2 and edge sharpness to 1 and also turned the mask visibility to 0

2 Likes

It is compatible, and it’s not all a joke!

4 Likes

I need a phone so I can just take pictures of my screen cause crt shader screenshots look like shit unless you look at them full screen

3 Likes