there are two kinds of people in this world. the ones who still subscribe to print media. and the ones who've actually seen breasts.

2 Likes

6 Likes
2 Likes

If only we had the alternate reality where Atlus pushed through with localizing Devil Summoner instead of Persona.

Here’s a Brazilian magazine covering Devil Summoner back in 1995.

This issue of Game On covering localizations mentions Devil Summoner (and also features Ted Woolsey).

2 Likes

red company making sure somebody’s fetish is accounted for.

dang that new nightmare on elm street movie is really something else. freddy is no match for my dark magician girl.

4 Likes

I wonder how many times this theme has been reused

6 Likes

finally someone made a game for all of us who are disgusted and appalled by the tiny penises of most video game protags

2 Likes

is it disconnected from his body like everything else?

4 Likes

I sure hope so!

1 Like

does extra dmg when thrown

1 Like

Slightly unfair Megaman Legends review

1 Like

Let’s give the Mega Man game to the guy who hates Mega Man to review. Also, that opening blurb is pretty insensitive, but also a good indicator of the quality of the rest of the review, which reads more like a rant about a game he played for about 5 minutes before quitting because it wasn’t Conquer’s Bad Fur Day or Tomb Raider.

Why hello, The 90’s

1 Like

Old magazines always make me happy, thanks for these.

This is, also however, resurfacing old memories of my oldest brother gifting me his collection of PC Gamer magazines from the 90’s and 2000’s. It was quite the stack.
My mother burned them all in a literal backyard bonfire when I was at school to cleanse the home of impure spiritual influence.

4 Likes

Did it work?

1 Like

We had the internet at this point, so no.

8 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes